/Bio Genomic Evolution

Sancerre

the power genomic evolution says it grants an increase range buff while offensive adaptation is active, but it doesnt feel like it at all.  ive literally tested taking baby steps turning offensive adaptation on and off and it seems to have 0 effect on range.  conversely, the effects of +range on aim are immediately noticeable (with the skill noting +33% range).

it also says you gain max endurance with efficient adaptation active.  so i have 110 max endurance with efficient adaptation off and 110 max endurance with efficient adaptation on.  so thats a pretty clear case of it not working.

cant really test the "bonus resistances" for defensive adaptation too easily, but id wager they dont work as well.

is this skill just bugged or am i crazy?

Efficient adaptation increases your endurance regen, not your total endurance if that is what you were looking for.  Double check your tooltip, it should not say max endurance.

Can't speak to the range increase issue

Defensive does increase your resistances, at least on the stat sheet it does

According to the description hardened carapace is also suppose to give +regen and yet it doesn't.  Noticed that on my scrapper.  Maybe bio was still in flux and so some of it's descriptions weren't updated when its powers were adjusted?

The AT is riddled with little problems between descriptions of powers that were just copy pasted, the bugs mentioned here, Blazing Blast in Fire not doing the damage it says it does, etc etc.

We can hope the re-working of the Sentinel's inherent that is in the works will address most of these at the same time.