BenevoLabs NPC ads play randomly in some Mr. G arc missions

Fira

Mr. G first arc missions (Shake off Pursuers, Steal a Vanguard helicopter) take place on open-world St Martial map and will have the BenevoLabs ad play repeatedly in NPC chat during the whole mission.

I'd assume this happens on all St Martial derived maps, but only witnessed in these two so far. This is especially puzzling given that both mission map locations are really nowhere close to the Vault!

image.png.3201b0fc3bf861a4bfa093ad3806f3b1.png

• Thumbs Up 1

also in safeguards/mayhem missions it happens can evaluate that at least atlas and talos map are infested with that.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

• Developer

Hmm, assuming maps that have a Vault Reserve present out of bounds (since those stores are library objects the vendor is added literally anywhere they are used); I'll make the Vault version of that vendor just not have any shout text.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

• 2 weeks later

Atlas Park Safeguard has the Benevolent Labs NPC chatter.  Glad to see it fixed in 9/9 Beta notes.

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up.