Hey Devs....how about considering the plight of MM's in new Incarnate trials?

Crysis

Regular Incarnate trials are already challenging for a MM.  It's hard to keep the henchmen alive when they are fighting against stuff in the purple patch above their level.

But the new Advanced Difficulty stuff?  MM's may as well just not participate at all.

I know you always try to look at balance, etc, but really the henchmen need level shifts at least -1 to the MM player or something.  As it is, this is almost as bad as the original LRSF days of CoV when entire AT's just couldn't even participate.

Take a look at this chat and maybe consider throwing us some attention so we too can enjoy your new content?

• Like 3

Even though I am not a hard mode player, MM's are my favorite AT and I am sad for those of you fellow MMer's who do like to do harder diff stuff that our beloved AT cannot even attempt to compete/feel useful in the new content. I hope the devs will look at this (guess  no one was testing MM's in this content on beta?) and make some adjustments so that those who want to bring MM's to these hard mode trials may do so.

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Sweetie

I gave up with keeping my pets alive, and anyway their damage is truly pointless, especially for high level content. I have totally redesigned my MMs for them to be the damage dealers, and appropriately IOd to maximize DPS and then use the pets in defensive mode to be a heat-point sink for  me and nothing more, they are that useless.

It is sad, that the MMs have been left behind in such a manner, it is even insulting that I can't put IOs in pet powers beyond pet IOs which are terrible...

Hugs

Sue

• Thumbs Up 1