Missing Toons

Kingston8473

There's been no action taken to remove any characters from any account, as far as any of us know.  Click the little arrows below the character list to see if they're on different pages.

• Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

As fellow players, we can't actually help.  The best we can do is guess at possible issues.

Top ones are:

Are you sure you had the 50's on Homecoming and not one of the other servers?

Did you have multiple accounts and log into the wrong one?

And Luminara's suggestion - checking the other pages to see if they're not where you expected them.

If it's not any of those things, there is nothing we can do.  You would need to contact tech support.  There's a thread in this section that deals with contacting them thru Discord and also how to file a support ticket online.  https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/17167-help-support-read-this-first-to-save-yourself-some-time/

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Step out of the game for a second.
Go to your CoH folder in the system (I'm on a Mac, so mine is in my Applications folder... not sure how it is with Windows or otherwise)
Navigate to coh Folder -> accounts folder -> [your account/login name] folder
You should see a Maps folder, playerslot.txt file, and settings.json file
Delete the playerslot.txt file and restart the game.

Playerslot.txt file is a file that lists your created characters in the order you have placed them (I usually rearrange my toons by AT per page and by level in the Character Selection Screen). Deleting this will reset the order to the default which sorts your characters by creation date. Any missing toons should appear as sometimes the character selection screen puts one on top of another in the slots.

• Like 1