Is it a shame that I have never played....

FUBARczar

Dual Blades/Energy Aura Stalker is so much fun. Tanky and with good damage.

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

What Infinitum said. And its still feels like its best on scrappers. Tried it with /sr /wp /bio scraps and a a db/ice stalker. Bio and SR scraps were miles out in front. Hard not to point towards db/bio the offensive and damage aura, high recharge made it my goto on excel. Procced out the db/sr but it still didn't have the same oomph.

On 9/3/2022 at 10:21 AM, Infinitum said:

It's good on Brute's but IMO better on Scrappers and Stalkers.  There again that all depends on the pairing with it.

I'd say DB on scrapper. At least moderate recharge 130-ish for the second best chain, or high-recharge perma-hasten for the best chain.  I had good results with DB/Bio on moderate recharge and heavy armor.

• Thumbs Up 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.