Crafted IO Set Level Range

Duuk

It would be nice for everyone that doesn';t know how to figure out set ranges if Level Ranges could be included in default set info.

"This set is available from level 15 to 40" (meaning it can be slotted at 12) would be amazing.

Everlasting server - Sister Pistols and the Perma-Newbies SG

This information is present in the info for attuned IOs:

KXv8xQe.png

I'm not really sure how useful it would be to have that info in recipes and non-attuned IOs, since they're always going to be the level that they are, and getting your hands on them at other levels requires you to go to place where that info is present (i.e. the auction house).

• Thumbs Up 1

It could be useful if you plan to craft and then attune it yourself even if thats not cost effective over selling a crafted one and purchasing an attuned from the AH.  And while it beats checking the attuned section of the AH to get the level range,  it doesnt beat it by a whole lot.  The time it takes to make hundreds of edits may not be worth the benefit.

3 hours ago, Vanden said:

This information is present in the info for attuned IOs:

KXv8xQe.png

I'm not really sure how useful it would be to have that info in recipes and non-attuned IOs, since they're always going to be the level that they are, and getting your hands on them at other levels requires you to go to place where that info is present (i.e. the auction house).

The funny thing is that pic shows the bigger issue/bug I have.  It shows enhancement values of an eradication scaling to level 50 when the text (correctly) says it only scales to 30 if attuned.  I wish they'd fix that text bug, because it confuses a LOT of people.   That attuned Acc/Dam/Rech eradication is only going to actually give you a max of +17.4% in each, not 21.2%.  

I tell people to hover over the slotted power itself (not the IO) on the management screen to see what enhancement % it is actually giving you.  But even that doesn't always convince them or they don't understand and/or ED kicks in on the overall numbers that show there and makes it hard to see.  They are convinced that attuning say an eradication is a hack to make that max level 30 set give them level 50 values.

• Like 2