SG banking system

LynnD

I would like to see a SG banking system.  So i don't have to email influence to my sg members or my other toons.  The SG banking system could also be used as SG members can have a percentage taken from their influence earned to go into the SG Bank automatically.  Like 1, 3, 5, 10, 20 percent of influence earned.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, 0th Power said:

having a withdraw fee of some sort could act as an inf sink (if one is needed)

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the suggestion? Why not just make it so that characters that want to get rid of inf' can just dump it into the bank for other characters to withdraw?

40 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the suggestion?

How? With the amount of INF floating around out there, it certainly wouldn't hurt.

I wouldn't mind seeing this added in any case (and purely optional) - to me, ideally with just an overall "SG interfaces and permissions revamp." There's a lot that could use tweaking.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

7 minutes ago, Greycat said:

How? With the amount of INF floating around out there, it certainly wouldn't hurt.

I wouldn't mind seeing this added in any case (and purely optional) - to me, ideally with just an overall "SG interfaces and permissions revamp." There's a lot that could use tweaking.

If you want your lower levels to be getting the inf' and all you want is a way to dump inf' on your zillionair characters, then a straight inf' dump, maybe with a processing and handling fee a la the AH for posting the deposit, would be both simpler and not require the cash-strapped lower level to find the money to get the money. Possibly by taking out a small withdrawal to be able to pay for progressively larger withdrawals until they get what they went to the SG bank for in the first place.

Point being if you want to dump inf', making the characters that need the money pay for it works counter to my understanding of the OP.

2 hours ago, Rudra said:

Point being if you want to dump inf', making the characters that need the money pay for it works counter to my understanding of the OP.

Not sure what's making you think the characters withdrawing would pay anything.

Especially when you say it yourself...

2 hours ago, Rudra said:

then a straight inf' dump, maybe with a processing and handling fee a la the AH for posting the deposit

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

3 hours ago, 0th Power said:

having a withdraw fee of some sort could act as an inf sink (if one is needed)

That is where I am getting that characters withdrawing anything would pay anything.

My comment would be my preferred approach to charging for use of the SG bank.