Am I crazy?

bigmarty

I don't recall that animation for Thunder Kick, maybe you're confusing that with Claws/Swipe or Spines/Barb Swipe which did something similar before being altered to be faster and more natural looking.  Spines Paragon Protectors still use the old animation for Barb Swipe if you want to see it, and that animation was also used in Claws before the change.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

6 minutes ago, ZorkNemesis said:

I don't recall that animation for Thunder Kick, maybe you're confusing that with Claws/Swipe or Spines/Barb Swipe which did something similar before being altered to be faster and more natural looking.  Spines Paragon Protectors still use the old animation for Barb Swipe if you want to see it, and that animation was also used in Claws before the change.

I do remember those but I swear martial arts had a version of it with kicks. 

It wasn't Thunder Kick, it was Storm Kick. Used to be a really long flurry kick ending with a side kick. Animation time was about 4 seconds, which made zero sense. It was changed to the spin kick in i3 I think.

Other things that have been changed from legacy:

- Cobra Strike dealing good damage. It used to do very little.

-Dragons Tail going from a cone to a pbaoe.

-Storm Kick giving +DEF on hit to Brutes/Tanks.

-Eagles Claw giving +DAM on hit to Tanks.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

It wasn't Thunder Kick, it was Storm Kick. Used to be a really long flurry kick ending with a side kick. Animation time was about 4 seconds, which made zero sense. It was changed to the spin kick in i3 I think.

Other things that have been changed from legacy:

- Cobra Strike dealing good damage. It used to do very little.

-Dragons Tail going from a cone to a pbaoe.

-Storm Kick giving +DEF on hit to Brutes/Tanks.

-Eagles Claw giving +DAM on hit to Tanks.

I knew I wasn’t crazy! Thank you!