Herakles

Ultimo

So, as usual, I'm creating a character based on a mythological character, this time Herakles, the son of Zeus.

In the myths, Herakles iconography is the club and the lion's skin, so I've decided to make him a Brute, War Mace and... I'm undecided what else.

My first thought was to give him Regeneration, but that's more because I have no characters with Regen... and was interested to try it out.  But it's not quite the right thing for the character.  The skin of the Nemean Lion grants Invulnerability, so I could just give him that... but I have several characters WITH that already, and it feels a bit redundant.  I may end up going with that anyway, but I thought I'd ask what the community thinks.

Creating Herakles for the game, based on the MYTHS, not on any other source material, what power sets would you give him?

So what name are you going with since I am confident Herakles and any possible l33t speak/number transposition variable was taken.  Maybe Heraklea . . . go girl!

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

12 hours ago, High_Beam said:

So what name are you going with since I am confident Herakles and any possible l33t speak/number transposition variable was taken.  Maybe Heraklea . . . go girl!

I actually chose to dig into his history a bit, he's Herakles of Thebes.

• Thumbs Up 1

His friends now call him Jeff.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

2 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

Why am I now picturing Jim Jefferies as the retired Herakles living in a trailer park on the outskirts of Los Angeles?

Has planet Earth tattooed on his palms.

"Frickin' Atlas!" (And yes, he'll have a Canadian drawl...)

• Haha 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

My running joke when doing the Mortimer Kal Strike Force is in the mission where they call Odysseus by the full name Odysseus Hill I will always say he's friends with Hercules Johnson.  It's not so funny the fourth time I do it.

Edited by High_Beam