Can we have a Bird Tail option added in the costume editting/character creation?

zyggystardust

Hey everyone,

I don't know if that idea have been suggested before??

But I strongly think that we are missing to have a Bird Tail option in the tails category when creating/editing our character!

There's tails for everyone but Not the birds type! (except for the phoenix but it's a fire tail!)

We have the bird head! we have the bird wings! we have the bird feet! ...but NO tail!?!? O.o

So, PLEASE!! add a bird tail in the Tails category!! 🙏

I'm sure MANY of us would be so happy and grateful if you guys give us a bird tail! 😁

• Like 5

Yes, would definitely love a proper bird tail! (and by that I just mean one that's not on fire/fiery looking xD)

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

• 2 weeks later
On 9/18/2022 at 2:11 AM, zyggystardust said:

a Bird Tail option

Can you post any pictures of what you would like it to look like?

I mean my suggestion of a tail that is an extension cord with a plug on the end is a pretty obvious visual, but how the tall would attach, size, etc. would be good to help in the design of the thing.

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Thumbs Up 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

3 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

I mean my suggestion of a tail that is an extension cord with a plug on the end is a pretty obvious visual, but how the tall would attach, size, etc. would be good to help in the design of the thing.

As mentioned in the second post of this thread, it could literally be the phoenix tail but changed to have feathers instead of the transparency and fire. Then at least it's mostly reusing existing assets already in the game (feathers from the angel wings, and the phoenix tail itself, including where it attaches).

• Thumbs Down 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

37 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

And I'm getting some giggles thinking about a 'combat aura' peacock tail, with teammates complaining about your blocking vision...

Ugh, I would love a peacock tail, but if they did that I'd also want a better variety of bird heads/beaks to go with it since peacocks aren't raptors.

3 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

As mentioned in the second post of this thread, it could literally be the phoenix tail but changed to have feathers instead of the transparency and fire. Then at least it's mostly reusing existing assets already in the game (feathers from the angel wings, and the phoenix tail itself, including where it attaches).

Wow. They weren't the OP.

I was responding to the OP, not someone replied to the OP.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

1 hour ago, UltraAlt said:

Wow. They weren't the OP.

I was responding to the OP, not someone replied to the OP.

I am aware of that. God forbid we point out that a suggestion was already made and is one that seems like it could actually be made to work considering it uses existing game assets. You act like this type of discussion does not occur regularly because, you know, these are public, open forums for such a thing. And it's not exactly uncommon for the OP's of these kinds of threads to never return. But hey, being condescending is always easy. 👍

8 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

God forbid we point out that a suggestion was already made

Oh, jump on me and then act like I'm jumping on you?

8 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

a suggestion was already made

...by someone other than the OP, doesn't display what the OP was looking for.

What is your problem?

Okay. I'm over it.

43 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

Oh, jump on me and then act like I'm jumping on you?

I didn't though? I brought it up as, you know, discussion, not to attack or jump on you, but whatever mate. Have a good night.

On 9/28/2022 at 5:56 AM, UltraAlt said:

There is an eagle head that already exist. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to imagine what that tail would look like size or ect...  So the answer is no...we wont post a pic unless u are a content creator and can actually contribute to the making of. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/28/2022 at 5:56 AM, UltraAlt said:

my suggestion of a tail that is an extension cord with a plug on the end is a pretty obvious visual

Your suggestion?? what do you refer about? if you have made a similar suggestion before I would like to know!?

Edited by zyggystardust
  • Thumbs Down 1

So OK, what can I say more than what is obviously said!? 

The Bird Tail would be available in the TAILS category!! nowhere else!

it would attach on the lower back where we usually find a Tail!

of course it would be standard like the angel/bird wings and would match them! 

I think it shouldn't be as big as the transparent fire phoenix tail! that one is way TOO BIG!!

just a basic white* Bird Tail that would match as much fantasies/visions as possible!!

again, as I already said: We have a Bird Head, Bird/Angel Wings, Bird Legs! we NEED a Bird Tail to complete the look!

Thank you everyone for your interest, I really hope the idea get approved by the Content Creators Team!? 🙂

*(white bird tail so we can edit the color as we wish..)

6 hours ago, ArcturusPolaris said:

There is an eagle head that already exist. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to imagine what that tail would look like size or ect...  So the answer is no...we wont post a pic unless u are a content creator and can actually contribute to the making of. 

Honestly, did you just make an account to snipe at me?

6 hours ago, zyggystardust said:

Your suggestion?? what do you refer about? if you have made a similar suggestion before I would like to know!?

Search for it it you want to take the time to do it.

bye.

10 hours ago, zyggystardust said:

I think it shouldn't be as big as the transparent fire phoenix tail! that one is way TOO BIG!!

The phoenix tail without transparency map or flames would actually make for a gorgeous tail depending on the texture map pattern applied to it. I want tails that match the bird heads we have available, but I would also like a non-fire bird version of the phoenix tail.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Rudra said:

The phoenix tail without transparency map or flames would actually make for a gorgeous tail depending on the texture map pattern applied to it. I want tails that match the bird heads we have available, but I would also like a non-fire bird version of the phoenix tail.

I would definitely be very happy if they use the Phoenix tail frame to create a standard bird tail! I personally think it's a bit too big BUT wouldn't mind at all if that is what we got! as long as we get a bird tail at the end!