Feedback Post: What Blaster Power would you like to see next?

KingCeddd03

Bro, its not that hard to not yoink from a thread lmao.

Polls do nothing, because in general that's not how this particular team operates. So it'd be one useless poll. Also because its a poll hosted off site, how can it be trusted?

Man.

Edited by Shadeknight
  • Thumbs Up 2

unknown.png

alright buddy, it's time to shit yourself
casts earthquake, activates dispersion bubble

21 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Then cite where they are coming from. Give credit where it is due. Until @Tyrannical's post in this thread, I though all the ideas in the poll were yours.

Edit: Or come up with your own ideas and run a poll on those.

i never said they were as i said before the power can be found with the person who posted it on the thread 

• Thumbs Down 4

8 minutes ago, Shadeknight said:

Bro, its not that hard to not yoink from a thread lmao.

Polls do nothing, because in general that's not how this particular team operates. So it'd be one useless poll. Also because its a poll hosted off site, how can it be trusted?

Man.

what polls can be made here on site ?

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, KingCeddd03 said:

i never said they were as i said before the power can be found with the person who posted it on the thread 

You never said they weren't either. You simply posted a collection of powers in an OP you authored and asked for a vote. Without a reference to the actual creator of the ideas, you are in effect claiming them as your own ideas. How is anyone supposed to think those power sets are not your own ideas when you give no reference for where you are getting them? That is the point of references, to give credit where it actually belongs. Your claim that you never said they were your ideas is a poor deflection at best. No better than a child telling his/her parents (s)he isn't getting a cookie while having his/her hand in the cookies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rudra said:

You never said they weren't either. You simply posted a collection of powers in an OP you authored and asked for a vote. Without a reference to the actual creator of the ideas, you are in effect claiming them as your own ideas. How is anyone supposed to think those power sets are not your own ideas when you give no reference for where you are getting them? That is the point of references, to give credit where it actually belongs. Your claim that you never said they were your ideas is a poor deflection at best. No better than a child telling his/her parents (s)he isn't getting a cookie while having his/her hand in the cookies.

Everyone needs to get off this past topic this is a poll thread if i do recall that past topic and been ended get over it move on 

• Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, KingCeddd03 said:

Everyone needs to get off this past topic this is a poll thread if i do recall that past topic and been ended get over it move on 

It got ended cause you got called out on stealing people's stuff, like you've done here. And now you're saying you're gonna do it again?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, KingCeddd03 said:

Dude, this is really simple. Just credit the thread where you got the power ideas in your opening post from. Not that difficult.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/17/2022 at 10:52 PM, Menelruin said:

I agree with the thrown weapons suggestions, with one slight possible modifier:  If it would be easier for the dev team, IMO you could reskin Archery to have throwing knife animations, and Trick/Tactical Arrow to have throwing (speciality) grenade animations. 

Also, I keep saying I want shoulder cannon options for Beam/Assault Rifle....

I been wanting a shuriken set for blaster. Please make this happen