Resistance/Defense Slotting Issue ICO Mercenary Soldiers

High_Beam

BLUF:  Soldiers are not seeing their Resistance or Defense increase from slotting in Equip Mercenaries and Tactical Upgrade.  Is this intended?

So I preface this with being up front when I say I tested the changes to the Resistance and Defense slotting in the Equip Mercs and Tactical upgrade when it was on test but only looked at the numbers from Spec Ops and Commando but NOT Soldiers (I was lazy).  I love the change and it drastically improves survivability.  What I am here pointing out, which might be a bug but maybe not is that while Commando and Spec Ops improve when you slot (and resummon) Soldiers do not.  I actually spotted this when I was doing my respec on live.  This is not a complaint about the numbers being not enough or too much its pointing out that Soldiers are not receiving the same benifits

Munitions Mistress - Level 43 - Mercs/Traps - Heavily Set IO Slotted including all Pet RES and DEF Procs.

Baseline (Zero Enhancements slotted in the Auto Slot for Equip Mercenaries and Tactical Upgrade).  Numbers from the Combat Attributes look in game, not Mids.

Commando - Resist From Equip 25.41 - Defense From Tactical Upgrade 6.05

Spec Ops - Resist From Equip 25.31 - Defense From Tactical Upgrade 6.03

Soldiers - Resist From Equip 25.20 - Defense From Tactical Upgrade 6.00

One Resist and One Defense slotted In Auto Slot (Level 45 SO)

Commando - Resist From Equip 31.00 - Defense From Tactical Upgrade 7.38

Spec Ops - Resist From Equip 31.15 - Defense From Tactical Upgrade 7.41

Soldiers - Resist From Equip 25.20 - Defense From Tactical Upgrade 6.00 (NOT A TYPO - STILL SAME AS UNSLOTTED)

Two Resist and Two Defense slotted In Auto Slot (Level 45 SO)

Commando - Resist From Equip 36.49 - Defense From Tactical Upgrade 8.69

Spec Ops - Resist From Equip 36.79 - Defense From Tactical Upgrade 8.76

Soldiers - Resist From Equip 25.20 - Defense From Tactical Upgrade 6.00 (NOT A TYPO - STILL SAME AS UNSLOTTED)

Three Resist (didn't slot third defense as this was not my plan and this was a live respec vice test:

Commando - Resist From Equip 39.87

Spec Ops - Resist From Equip 39.82

Soldiers - Resist From Equip 25.20 (NOT A TYPO - STILL SAME AS UNSLOTTED)

So there ya go.  I would love to know if this is a thing or is for some reason intended.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Can confirm this is also similar outcomes when slotting a single Res/End Hami-O (lvl 50) in my Necro/Storm MM.  And yes, I dismiss/resummon after slotting.  And further, it seems to differ depending on which henchman I’m targeting when running the upgrades.  I originally thought it was the level difference of the henchmen relative to the caster, but even when I consistently target my Lich (highest level henchmen class) I get the same outcome.

Just took a swing at this on a Merc/Cold and everything reports normal and fine. Tactical Upgrade is reporting correctly on each Henchman.

image.png.cb7245c5ebd0e4fd9efef362f995aa8a.png

image.png.70f832d3990510068309368fec14b4ec.png

image.png.b665e2dd57de28a9003abddbb7039973.png

LotG 7.5% and Def level 50's slotted into the power. AoE equally reflects correct values.