Necro/Dark - Help with Incarnates, please

Lyrium

I guess it depends on what you're wanting/how you play.

For big game (AVs/GMs/etc), Degenerative Core works pretty good. It gives a 75% chance on every attack that lands (including the attacks from your pets) to debuff Max HP ( -MAXHP Debuff), and a 25% chance to inflict minor Toxic.

OTOH, Diamagnetic Core gives a 100% to debuff To Hit, and a 50% chance to debuff Regen. The To Hit Debuff stacks very nicely with Necro/Dark.

Reactive Core is also pretty nice. It adds a 75% Chance to debuff Resistance (which will help you/your pets' attacks do a little more damage), plus a 25% Chance for moderate Fire damage over time.

The ONLY Hybrid choice IMO to go for on a MM is Supprt Core. It gives +Damage,+Accuracy/+Defense/+Special to you, and it's DOUBLED for your pets.

How are you liking the changes to Necro?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Xandyr said:

I guess it depends on what you're wanting/how you play.

For big game (AVs/GMs/etc), Degenerative Core works pretty good. It gives a 75% chance on every attack that lands (including the attacks from your pets) to debuff Max HP ( -MAXHP Debuff), and a 25% chance to inflict minor Toxic.

OTOH, Diamagnetic Core gives a 100% to debuff To Hit, and a 50% chance to debuff Regen. The To Hit Debuff stacks very nicely with Necro/Dark.

Reactive Core is also pretty nice. It adds a 75% Chance to debuff Resistance (which will help you/your pets' attacks do a little more damage), plus a 25% Chance for moderate Fire damage over time.

The ONLY Hybrid choice IMO to go for on a MM is Supprt Core. It gives +Damage,+Accuracy/+Defense/+Special to you, and it's DOUBLED for your pets.

How are you liking the changes to Necro?

Thanks! I was thinking on going Musculature Radial that also adds -ToHit, so probably I will go Reactive Core to get some more damage and may also craft Degenerative if I decide to try GM hunting

Necro changes: I cannot compare because I didn't roll a Necro before, but the current version is extremely fun. At some point you run with 16 pets (6 basic pets, 6 souls, 3 specters, 1 fluffy) and things just melt! The "worst" part is that you need to grab the entire set (you can skip the blasts, but then you get no specters... and who wouldn't want moar pets??)

For Hybrid, any of the 4 will work... again, depending on your preferred play style. I tend to lean towards Support (either core or radial). I also tried Control once and quite liked it.

Interface, Spectral might work for you thematically. Also, Gravitic may help your Zombies go a bit faster. I personally prefer Diamagnetic since -to hit translates to added def.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, StrikerFox said:

The Interface Radial side is usually better for pets. 6 pets can stack debuffs with a 25% chance better than a single AT stacking with a 75% chance. The main difference will be the amount of DoT that are applied.

What about the spirits from the three main attacks or the 6 souls? Or fluffy? Will they proc that as well?

6 hours ago, Zilean said:

What about the spirits from the three main attacks or the 6 souls? Or fluffy? Will they proc that as well?

No, Spectres do not proc Interface. Not sure about Fluffy. If he can, I think Tenebrous Tentacle is the only attack that can proc it. 

Just retested.

Soul Extraction pets - Yes.

Spectres - No.

Fluffy - No. 

Edited by StrikerFox
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1