Some random suggestions...

biostem

1. Allow us to get Vanguard day job credit if we log out in one of the satellite offices in the various zones besides the Rikti War Zone.

2. Remove the +range feature from Sentinel Aim powers and instead attach it to the new vulnerability mechanic/power.

3. Add a minimal FX option, if not to all armor sets, at least to some of the most egregious ones, (rad armor stands out).

4. Add a visible holstered weapon option to beam rifle and allow it and AR to share weapon models.

5.  Add any appropriate weapon model from dual blades as options for broadsword, war mace, or battle axe.

6. Add the various "Soul Noir" options to the dark blast powers for Necromancy.

7. This is going to sound weird, but add "bright" options to all dark blast powers, (yeah, I get it that they are "dark", but there are bright and dark options for most other sets).

8. Adjust it so if we choose the option to have the color choice carry over to all powers in a set, it carries over to other powers we select in said set later on, (mainly referring to power pools/PPPs/APPs, here).

Thanks for reading!

• Thumbs Up 4

1. Sounds good
  2. I kinda like how it is, but Sentinel range does still need some messing-with. Why bother giving them higher perception ranges than other ranged ATs, if they can't actually hit anything that far out?
  3. More power customizations are always good.
  4. I thought this was already a thing in the latest page?  Or maybe it was an "almost but not quite ready"?
  5. See #3
  6. See #3, and add the option for Soul Mastery powers, too.
  7. Again see #3 (though IIRC from when customization was initially implemented, this would be rather nontrivial)
  8. This can already be done, though it's "hidden" by default.  But when you're customizing powers, hit the "All Powers" button to show everything for that pool/Incarnate slot, even if you don't actually have it as a power.
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Klaymor said:

Anyone else notice that the published "5 second" recharge for Sentinel Vulnerability is not 5 seconds?

Do you mean the recharge or the refill time on the bar, because you need at least 50% of your bar, IIRC, in order to actually use the power, even if it is recharged...

• 3 weeks later

Vulnerability.  Not Opportunity.  The Vulnerability power fires, and its icon takes much longer than 5 seconds to recharge.

Also, Sentinels used to be able to stack debuffs.  Now, when some other Sent has the Vulnerability crosshairs on a target, I can't activate mine against the target.

On 11/8/2022 at 2:34 PM, Lazarillo said:

I kinda like how it is, but Sentinel range does still need some messing-with. Why bother giving them higher perception ranges than other ranged ATs, if they can't actually hit anything that far out?

I don't really disagree, but I do want to point out that the perception range, and the high range of Vulnerability, allows us to put up the debuff even on Stealthy mobs when they are ahead of us. This is so that we can debuff to help our allies even if we aren't in attack range yet.

47 minutes ago, Klaymor said:

Vulnerability.  Not Opportunity.  The Vulnerability power fires, and its icon takes much longer than 5 seconds to recharge.

Also, Sentinels used to be able to stack debuffs.  Now, when some other Sent has the Vulnerability crosshairs on a target, I can't activate mine against the target.

Vulnerability takes exactly 5 seconds to recharge. The Opportunity bar takes 30 seconds to gain a charge, and if it's under 50 the Vulnerability icon will be grayed out. Maybe this is what you're seeing?

Sentinels could never stack their Vulnerability debuff. Only their small always on proc. Since the proc no longer exists (it was replaced by having higher base damage) you can no longer stack that element. Previously if you hit your Vulnerability debuff when another Sentinel had already cast it, it would overwrite, thereby wasting some amount of time on one of the debuffs. Now you cannot waste it.