how do you slot end mods and health?

I'm trying to understand how forms affect the health and recovery. Stygian circle is great, but I love not needing it all the time, more as an emergency button or for topping off while miring or eclipsing

I think the fitness pool works for ALL forms human/nova/dwarf so it's where you would put your heavy hitters? 

I think I want to slot health with +rec/+heal (Numina unique I think?), +heal (the other HEal enhancement proc, sorry don't have the game handy), and a regular heal enhancement (possibly boosted to +5?)

Endurance recovery is where I'm not sure. If I put a Performance shifter +end Proc in Dwarf, does it only work while in Dwarf? I think so. Same if I put it in Nova.

Pine's doesn;t show the performance shifter proc to be unique, so should I slot one in multiple places? Nova recovery seems decent so maybe put a regular endmod (boosted to +5 also?) in Nova?

Currently Dwarf iswher I run into End issues, although I think it's due to my poor slotting more than anything else.

Nova has it's own built-in endurance recovery, which is why you're not seeing issues there.

Fitness: Stamina and Fitness: Health didn't initially work in the alternate forms but that was changed in i19 according to ParagonWiki.

I believe the global proc will work in other forms, but that would require confirmation from someone who's done this.

On the upside, you could slot one and find out and use an Enhancement Remover to recover it if it didn't meet your satisfaction.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Roaming Everlasting as the Peacebringer Ganymedean.

i slot health with panacea, and stamina with 4 performance shifters, one of which is the +end.

they do work in forms.

slotting more than 1-2 in health is kind of a waste.

if you need more than panacea try going miracle in addition, but with stygean circle you shouldnt need it.

I'm trying to understand how forms affect the health and recovery. Stygian circle is great, but I love not needing it all the time, more as an emergency button or for topping off while miring or eclipsing

I think the fitness pool works for ALL forms human/nova/dwarf so it's where you would put your heavy hitters? 

I think I want to slot health with +rec/+heal (Numina unique I think?), +heal (the other HEal enhancement proc, sorry don't have the game handy), and a regular heal enhancement (possibly boosted to +5?)

Endurance recovery is where I'm not sure. If I put a Performance shifter +end Proc in Dwarf, does it only work while in Dwarf? I think so. Same if I put it in Nova.

Pine's doesn;t show the performance shifter proc to be unique, so should I slot one in multiple places? Nova recovery seems decent so maybe put a regular endmod (boosted to +5 also?) in Nova?

Currently Dwarf iswher I run into End issues, although I think it's due to my poor slotting more than anything else.

Unless there was a change after shutdown, the perf shifter proc will always be on in stamina and that will carry over when transformed.  I think dwarf and Nova each have built in endurance recovery so install a perf shifter proc in each form also

Fitness health only needa the procs for regen tissue, miracle and numina

Fitness health only needa the procs for regen tissue, miracle and numina

I'm not sure how to work the numbers. What is better, slotting a lvl50 Heal IO into health (increase base regen by 38%) or slotting regenerative tissue +20% regen?

isn't that 20% of that same base regen, so you are better off slotting an IO?

I thought procs were a way to defeat ED so rather than add a 3rd IO and have ED take most of it away, the proc provides additional regen (between all 3 procs, more than an IO's worth) untouched by ED.

If I undrestand the math we can compare:

Stamina: lvl50 IO EndMod (default slot)  +  lvl50 IO EndMod (placed slot)  = 42.4 *2 = 84.8%

Health  : lvl50 IO Heal (default slot)  +  lvl50 IO Heal (placed slot)            = 42.4 *2 = 84.8%

Total 42.*4 x 2 = 84.8% improvement in regen (ED might shave a bit off of that?, should be minimal)

Total 42.*4 x 2 = 84.8% improvement in recovery (ED might shave a bit off of that?, should be minimal)

vs

Stamina: lvl 50 endMod (default Slot) = 42.4 recovery

Health  : Regenerative tisse Proc + Miracle Proc + Numina Proc = 25+20 = 45% regen  and 15+10 = 35% recovery

Total = 42.4+35% = 77.4% recovery

Total = 45% regen

So in both cases you used two of your precious placeable slots, but you get less of both recovery and regen in the second case, even though you bought expensive procs

Is something wrong with this analysis?

In the first case though, a 3rd lvl50 IO in each health or stamina increases your totals by maybe 10% due to ED (I don't have Mid's handy so I can't check)

This is where adding the 3 procs to those already two-slotted powers, you could boots your total recovery to 84+10+15= 119% and your regen to 84+25+20 = 129%

but now you are using 5 placeable slots, which you may not want to spare if you can get your +rec and +end bonuses from set bonuses

Something to consider would be to use boosted IOs, I think a lvl50+5 IO is 63% improvement, so now slot one each in health and stamina's default slot, then add 3 slots to health for the healing procs:

recovery = 63+35 = 98%

regen=63+45 = 108%

but you're still using 3 placeable slots

So the procs get you above ED but at the cost of additional slots

lol, I ran some combinations in Pine's and the numbers are nothing like what I had above, but I was at least partly right that oyu get a good boost from slotting at least one regular IO :

Health Stamina recovery regen

off off 100% 1.67/s 100%

not slotted not slotted 125% 140%

50 heal IO (42.4%) 50 EndMod IO (42.4%) 136% 157%

2x50 heal IO(83.3%) 2x50 EndMod IO(83.3%) 146% 2.43% 173%

3x50 heal IO(99.1%) 3x50 EndMod IO(99.08%) 150% 2.5/s 180%

3 Health procs 50 EndMod IO 161% 2.68/s 185%

3 Health procs + 50 IO 2x50 EndMod IO 171% 2.88/s 202%

3 Health procs lvl50+5 IO 163% 2.72/s 185%

3 Health procs +50+5 IO lvl50+5 IO 163% 2.72/s 206%

3 Health procs +2x50+5IO 2xlvl50+5 IO 174% 2.9/s 223%

I think in the end I do like the suggestion of 3 procs in health

1 endmod + Performance shiter proc in Stamina  should be quite efficient although I can't figure out the contribution of the proc vs a lv50 IO

I'm not sure how to work the numbers. What is better, slotting a lvl50 Heal IO into health (increase base regen by 38%) or slotting regenerative tissue +20% regen?

The Heal IO boosts Health's effect by 42.4%, not your base Regeneration.  Health adds 40% Regen normally, so that one Heal IO increases it to 56.96%, only a 16.96% increase to your base Regen.  The Regenerative Tissue IO, on the other hand, does affect base Regeneration directly, boosting it by 25%.

Numina's is likewise 20% to base Regeneration, which is also more than a single L50 Heal IO (and also adds 10% to base Recovery).

Nova has it's own built-in endurance recovery, which is why you're not seeing issues there.

Both forms have an endurance cost of 0.26 end per second and recover 0.25 end per second - they basically cover their own cost.

That said, you can put in enhancements to reduce the endurance cost or speed up regeneration to get some 'profit' from it.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

I 3 slot my health with numina, miracle, and panacea procs and performance shifter proc in stamina. Other than that, sets will lower the cost of my other powers and forms have more recovery. I never have problems. I play PB and I also have Conserve Energy just in case I'm fighting malta, carnies, freaks, etc...

I respec'd yesterday with Numina, Miracle, Regen Tissue Procs in health and Efficacy Adaptor Proc and regular endmod in Stamina.

In regular combat there is no way I'll run out of end. This is with perma hasten, T3 Spiritual and enough rechg bonuses to have Eclipse be recharrged 8 seconds before it wears out, so I blast stuff as fast as it gets recharged.

I'm not a good judge of healing rate.

That being said the sapper wareworks in the lambda trial can still manage to run me dry, and I can still faceplant in dwarf because damage is outpacing resist+Regen, although it takes longer.

I think it would be possible to steal a slot (probably just out the default slot in Stamina) should I want it somewhere else