Task and Strike Force challenge

Snarky

I found a crazy new way to enjoy an alt.  I took an Ice Ice Tank and wanted to get decent with it.  I do not play those sets and have been Blasting lately. So….

I farmed  him up to 25 to get a decent base.  The I ran every Task and Strike Force in the game.  In level order.  You have to avoid looking at the starting level of the Task Force because ones like Adm Sutter are 20-40 and should be run with the 35-40 group. This  way you experience the powers coming in and learn to use them in the build. 

I just made a new Dark Fire Brute and am starting Posi 1 tomorrow morning.  The adventure continues…

Edited by Snarky
  • Thumbs Up 6

7 hours ago, Snarky said:

I found a crazy new way to enjoy an alt.  I took an Ice Ice Tank and wanted to get decent with it.  I do not play those sets and have been Blasting lately. So….

I farmed  him up to 25 to get a decent base.  The I ran every Task and Strike Force in the game.  In level order.  You have to avoid looking at the starting level of the Task Force because ones like Adm Sutter are 20-40 and should be run with the 35-40 group. This  way you experience the powers coming in and learn to use them in the build. 

I just made a new Dark Fire Brute and am starting Posi 1 tomorrow morning.  The adventure continues…

One of my mains is an Ice/Ice/Ice tanker

Highly underrated set.

• Like 2

/e poofgone

12 minutes ago, JasperStone said:

One of my mains is an Ice/Ice/Ice tanker

Highly underrated set.

The thing is a beast.  Everyone knows an Ice Ice Blaster is a little lower damage and a lot more crowd control.  Really almost all ice power sets (all? I haven’t played all) have this trend. Including the Tank.  The thing is a Point Blank cannot be moved Crowd Control system!

• Like 1

it really is solid. Especially once you get Energy Absorption, any time you get that off with at least 5-7 mobs you basically become untouchable. add in ice blocks survivability and you can roll through most fights with relative ease

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

On 11/26/2022 at 1:12 AM, Snarky said:

The I ran every Task and Strike Force in the game.  In level order.

Running all the task forces in order?

Damn, man, you're a maverick!

😛

• Haha 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.