Captain Dynamic

Astralock

Sadly my friend, not everyone can recognize genius in the making.

Without the visionary thinking of this series, "The Awesome button" app might not even exist.

Could you live in a world that lacked The Awesome button?

Perhaps. But it would be a sad, drab little world indeed.

Thank Rooster Teeth for saving you from that!

https://roosterteeth.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_Dynamic

Edited by DoctorHugh
  • Thumbs Up 1

No more need be said (or written), and I think the sharpness and rapier-like penetrating ironic wit of our previous commentators sums it up better than I ever could.  Can only express condolences to Joel in episode #1, because we all know that if he did press Captain Dynamic's Awesome button, it would end up extending back out further than it was pressed in, as a total violation of Newton's Second Law.  Also felt that the closing music was perfect (not kidding about this one), and we're all a little poorer for not having it worked into the game.

All thanks to Astralock for having brought these to our doorstep.  Just remember, pressing that doorbell for notification is a very different experience than the Awesome button...

The concept of a hero needing some writers to punch up his story is good.  Too bad they didn't hire some writers to punch up the story of that story.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

So that's where Galactic Glasses came from.  Now I know where to send the Tomahawks.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)