Guide to changing background color in CC?

Jawbreaker

I've not tried it and not sure if this thread is still viable, but it's at least a start.

Personally, I still use CoH Splasher. Some have reported that it's not working for them, but for some reason it still works for me.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

10 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

I've not tried it and not sure if this thread is still viable, but it's at least a start.

Personally, I still use CoH Splasher. Some have reported that it's not working for them, but for some reason it still works for me.

It is definitely not working for me.  I mean, it runs... and I can select an image, but the buttons to Save as login screen and Save as character select screen are grayed out.

image.png.4a67b731c541fa85dea693391814fbfc.png

Okay...  I forgot to go to Settings and select where my COH folder is located.

But after setting that, it still doesn't actually create the character select screen.  I went into the data folder and found the newly created path...

texture_library -> GUI -> CREATION -> HybridUI

But the folder is empty.

Edited by Player2
Updated info

2 hours ago, Player2 said:

It is definitely not working for me.  I mean, it runs... and I can select an image, but the buttons to Save as login screen and Save as character select screen are grayed out.

image.png.4a67b731c541fa85dea693391814fbfc.png

Okay...  I forgot to go to Settings and select where my COH folder is located.

But after setting that, it still doesn't actually create the character select screen.  I went into the data folder and found the newly created path...

texture_library -> GUI -> CREATION -> HybridUI

But the folder is empty.

Did a little digging since I recall a similar conversation and found this:

For reasons, the last available Splasher does not change the login screen, but will still change the character select and CC screen.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

3 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Did a little digging since I recall a similar conversation and found this:

For reasons, the last available Splasher does not change the login screen, but will still change the character select and CC screen.

But I was trying to change the character select with the last available version, and it doesn't work.

Not sure what the issue could be then.

Are you using the Tequila launcher or the new launcher?   I still use Tequila.

What version of the Splasher are you running?  I'm running v1.30 build 350

Since @Michiyo took over the Mod installer project when PK left and tackled the Forums Archive, perhaps this is something else they might be able to work their majic with.

:classic_biggrin:

Just now, Oubliette_Red said:

Not sure what the issue could be then.

Are you using the Tequila launcher or the new launcher?   I still use Tequila.

What version of the Splasher are you running?  I'm running v1.30 build 350

Since @Michiyo took over the Mod installer project when PK left and tackled the Forums Archive, perhaps this is something else they might be able to work their majic with.

:classic_biggrin:

New launcher, and I have Splasher v1.30 build 350 (as shown in the image I posted above).