Opposite Badge Tracker please?

Jacktar

Hi Guys, so we have a bunch of really excellent tracker mods that tell us what badges we have achieved.  Very nice but……

I like the thrill of the chase and a fleeting moment of smugness when the new badge awarded message dings onscreen.

But immediately that badge then becomes just bragging rights and history. I virtually only look at my badge tracker or awarded screen to help identify the still to get ones. That is where my interest now lies, new shinies yet to grab.

So what I would actually like is a badge tracker that starts with every gettable badge listed and then as they are awarded removes them from my list.

That then always shows only those still to get, which is of proper interest to me. 

That would save endless scrolling through the lists to search out the wheat from the chaff and at all times provide me with a to do work plan. On the list, go get them. Especially for the badges that are not as obvious as say the explore badges and so are more likely to be overlooked et cetera.

Anybody know if there is anything like this ingame atm please?

Thanks everybody, seasons greetings to you all 🥳😀

Or if not, pretty please you lovely and clever modders 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍩🍩🍩🍩

2 hours ago, Jacktar said:

Hi Guys, so we have a bunch of really excellent tracker mods that tell us what badges we have achieved.  Very nice but……

I like the thrill of the chase and a fleeting moment of smugness when the new badge awarded message dings onscreen.

But immediately that badge then becomes just bragging rights and history. I virtually only look at my badge tracker or awarded screen to help identify the still to get ones. That is where my interest now lies, new shinies yet to grab.

So what I would actually like is a badge tracker that starts with every gettable badge listed and then as they are awarded removes them from my list.

That then always shows only those still to get, which is of proper interest to me. 

That would save endless scrolling through the lists to search out the wheat from the chaff and at all times provide me with a to do work plan. On the list, go get them. Especially for the badges that are not as obvious as say the explore badges and so are more likely to be overlooked et cetera.

Anybody know if there is anything like this ingame atm please?

Thanks everybody, seasons greetings to you all 🥳😀

Or if not, pretty please you lovely and clever modders 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍩🍩🍩🍩

That's how Badger works. Tells you all the badges, then as you mark them collected, they disappear from the list. Eventually you see nothing remaining. I'm pretty sure there is a box to tick to do that and this site may not have the most updated/recent badges immediately. All volunteer time and passion project, so that's fair imo.

https://n15g.github.io/badger/

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Thanks 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

20 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

That's how Badger works. Tells you all the badges, then as you mark them collected, they disappear from the list. Eventually you see nothing remaining. I'm pretty sure there is a box to tick to do that and this site may not have the most updated/recent badges immediately. All volunteer time and passion project, so that's fair imo.

https://n15g.github.io/badger/

Hi @Jacktar.  As Glacier Peak mentioned, "Badger" by @KeyboardKitsune is the best option for what you want to do and is what I use above all others, simply for the reason you state - it's easier to see a list to get than a list of what you already have.  Also, Kitsune keeps the site up-to-date (THANKS KITSUNE!!).  🙂  

Just register your toon, and then on the "Collect" tab, un-check "Show Collected" and then as you get a badge, just check off that you got it and it disappears from the list.  Easy-peasy.

The most difficult part will be catching up / syncing your toon's already collected badges to the site.  You'll have to manually check off all collected badges 1-by-1 to ensure you have it 100% accurate between game and the site.  But once you do, it's SO easy to maintain your character and then know what you need to work on and collect!  

Happy badging!!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Happy new year gentlemen, this post just as an update 😀

So after, as advised, checking out Badger mod I have now got my main badger alt in it and showing all my current badges.

I kind of remember using it a long…time ago, was it about during live? If not then certainly at HC launch. I started on a different server for about a year so maybe lost the alt then when I moved it.

Anyways all is just exactly as I was hoping it would be and at 1581 atm and the held ones greyed out I have spotted a couple of unknown ones I can now go get.

The majority of the missing ones are some of the incarnate masters and most of Aeon aaaaargh.

And a curse on that Green Stuff in Keyes and the Triple kill in the Magesterium!

So just wanted to say many thanks to both of you for your excellent wise heads guidance, you have started my 2023 on a high 👍👍🍩🍩👏👏

• Like 1