Please remove the new trees in Ouro

Arc-Mage

I was part of a League based in Ouro this evening. The extra trees added around the pool make it difficult to see all members of the League. 

It’s just an organizational thing. The extra trees don’t help.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

You don't need to see every character in the league whereever they may be standing in Ouroboros to organize. Are you trying to just see what characters are in the area to invite to the league?

If the players you want to organize are already in the league, you have the league window available.

If you want open space still for some reason, there is the space between the pool and the citadel where there are no trees. There is space on either side of the entrance all the way to the pool. There is the outer partial ring where there are no trees. You can even use the pool itself if everyone just wants to take a swim while waiting. My question is: why is open space necessary for league organization?

3 hours ago, Astralock said:

Heck, I'd say that's a bonus.  I, for one, strongly dislike how crowded Ouroboros is, so I intentionally go off to one of the other islands by myself and wait there while either forming a league or while the league is forming.

"Entrusted with the Secret"

Meanwhile, it's too crowded.  Some secret!

• Thanks 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝