The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Character Transfers to new Servers?

JJDrakken

Hopefully they will soon so people can transfer to specific "home" servers.  Speaking of which, how long before we get unofficial designated servers you think?

I remember back in the day that there were different servers where different aspects were more common.  One for RP, one for pvp etc.

Hopefully they will soon so people can transfer to specific "home" servers.  Speaking of which, how long before we get unofficial designated servers you think?

I remember back in the day that there were different servers where different aspects were more common.  One for RP, one for pvp etc.

None of those were "official" though. They were determined by the community, so I think the same would apply now.

I was going to ask this same question, I've got a character who's about to hit lv30 that I'd prefer to not reroll on another server, but I'd really like to move off of Torchbearer, especially if the RP community figures out where they wanna live.

Is this coming?

None of those were "official" though. They were determined by the community, so I think the same would apply now.

The status' weren't, but the current servers aren't quite at the point where we're ready for Home servers to be chosen TBH. I'd just enjoy your playtime for now and wait until they've got a solid plan on what servers will even be permenant* before choosing a home.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• Retired Game Master

To quote GM Jimmy:

Regarding server transfers: We’re aware this is something people would like, but we don’t have the capability for such a process right now. There are many more things higher on our priority list right now!