ReRolling my brute, but as what?

Gobbledygook

I rerolled my main from before the sundown of the official live servers on here on day two of being here, a Fm/Inv. I am extremely happy with him and his performance. I've tanked the Mrs. Liberty TF, I've been hunting the AV's solo, (why are Diabolique and Dominatrix so damn hard? Marauder went down faster than a freshman cheerleader.) At least I was, until I visited the pylon thread, and tried a few runs. Over seven minutes!!

So, I've decided to reroll as a Scrapper, for that extra damage. My question is, what secondary?

Not sure if I want to go /Inv again, even though I have a build with 75% S/L Res, 45% S/L Def, DP Perma, and Hasten about 8 seconds from Perma.

I was also thinking either /Bio for the increased damage, but I've never played one. I started one yesterday and got him up to 27. Seems to be a little more clicky than I usually like, and I hate the aesthetics, even with the minimal fx. I also have no idea how to slot /Bio.

My other option is /SR. Easy to softcap, has quickness, so permahasten is easier to obtain, making optimum attack chain easier.

So, opinions?

I rerolled my main from before the sundown of the official live servers on here on day two of being here, a Fm/Inv. I am extremely happy with him and his performance. I've tanked the Mrs. Liberty TF, I've been hunting the AV's solo, (why are Diabolique and Dominatrix so damn hard? Marauder went down faster than a freshman cheerleader.) At least I was, until I visited the pylon thread, and tried a few runs. Over seven minutes!!

So, I've decided to reroll as a Scrapper, for that extra damage. My question is, what secondary?

Not sure if I want to go /Inv again, even though I have a build with 75% S/L Res, 45% S/L Def, DP Perma, and Hasten about 8 seconds from Perma.

I was also thinking either /Bio for the increased damage, but I've never played one. I started one yesterday and got him up to 27. Seems to be a little more clicky than I usually like, and I hate the aesthetics, even with the minimal fx. I also have no idea how to slot /Bio.

My other option is /SR. Easy to softcap, has quickness, so permahasten is easier to obtain, making optimum attack chain easier.

So, opinions?

1st Opinion:

Dont let an abstract performance metric in an artifical situation make you feel bad about your character.  Fire Melee is a single target AND AOE Damage Machine. Invuln on a Brute is (with IOs and a plan) basically indistiguishable from Invuln on a Tank for toughness - and Invuln on a Tank is the definition of 'tough' in this game, barring a Stone.

Id anticipate you can cut that time down, substantially, with a plan, incarnates, IO slotting, etc.  IF thats what you want to do.

If you are still seduced by the siren song of pylon numbers -

Invuln on a Scrapper is going to be rather more fragile than on a brute, but probably still tough enough.

If your chasing even more damage, Shield is IMHO the best set in the game.  Seriously, all its lacking is self heals and a pony.

If your chasing YET EVEN MORE DAMAGE THAN THAT, Bioarmor and Titan Weapons will get you there, but its a rough fit for most people - I hear a fair amount of people starting them up and then stalling out/deleting.

If you want something tanky enough, with MOAR DEEPS THAN BRUTE, the all-around 'best' Scrapper, IMHO, is going to be Dark Melee/Shield.  All it does is have softcapped POSITIONAL defenses, a great AOE, basically-buildup-always-on-twice, self heals, decent resists...

Really, it is kinda silly.

Footnote:  I too have followed the 'long slow slide down the DPS road' with my Melees.  Originally a tank, but when they got trashed and brutes got awesome, went brute.  Now Scrappers are getting love and cool sets and somewhere along the line they got a damage buff, and Im finding I can still be 'tough enough for anything especially on teams' as a Scrapper - so its just a Tank/Brute with moar damaeg.

At this rate, I may end up working my way down to Tankstalker.  :)

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

So, opinions?

1st Opinion:

Dont let an abstract performance metric in an artifical situation make you feel bad about your character.  Fire Melee is a single target AND AOE Damage Machine. Invuln on a Brute is (with IOs and a plan) basically indistiguishable from Invuln on a Tank for toughness - and Invuln on a Tank is the definition of 'tough' in this game, barring a Stone.

Id anticipate you can cut that time down, substantially, with a plan, incarnates, IO slotting, etc.  IF thats what you want to do.

If you are still seduced by the siren song of pylon numbers -

Invuln on a Scrapper is going to be rather more fragile than on a brute, but probably still tough enough.

If your chasing even more damage, Shield is IMHO the best set in the game.  Seriously, all its lacking is self heals and a pony.

If your chasing YET EVEN MORE DAMAGE THAN THAT, Bioarmor and Titan Weapons will get you there, but its a rough fit for most people - I hear a fair amount of people starting them up and then stalling out/deleting.

If you want something tanky enough, with MOAR DEEPS THAN BRUTE, the all-around 'best' Scrapper, IMHO, is going to be Dark Melee/Shield.  All it does is have softcapped POSITIONAL defenses, a great AOE, basically-buildup-always-on-twice, self heals, decent resists...

Really, it is kinda silly.

Footnote:  I too have followed the 'long slow slide down the DPS road' with my Melees.  Originally a tank, but when they got trashed and brutes got awesome, went brute.  Now Scrappers are getting love and cool sets and somewhere along the line they got a damage buff, and Im finding I can still be 'tough enough for anything especially on teams' as a Scrapper - so its just a Tank/Brute with moar damaeg.

At this rate, I may end up working my way down to Tankstalker.  :)

Thanks. I don't really want to reroll. I'm just going to keep my Brute, I love playing him. And I know what you mean about the slow slide to MOAR DAMAGE!!

I've never been able to play a stalker, but that StJ/SR one in the pylon thread? That's a lot of dps. Make me want to try one, lol.

Stalkers are doing crazy things due to some mechanical interactions between their Assassins strike, their archetype origin proc, and crits.

Essentially, as I understand it (I do not Stalker well), your attacks build up levels of 'gonna have a high chance to crit on my next assassin strike).  So you swing three times, building it up to its max, then throw a fast-cast assassin strike for lots of damage.  Then, youve got your ATO proc IN your assassin strike, which has a high chance to proc a rehide.  Now your hidden, and you attack from hidden for an automatic crit, not with your assassin strike, but with your best single target damage attack.

This is where street justice comes in, as it also has a combo-points style mechanic for extra damage - which you fire off on your from-hide-auto-crit.  Now your unhidden, and firing off your 3 swings to build up for your high crit chance, high rehide chance Assassin strike - and then you fire off your big burster - and were off to the races again.

Back in the day, the king was StJ/SR - SR for more recharge, StJ for combo mechanics and fast high damage attacks.  Its position as top melee DPS MAY be threatened by the introduction of Broadsword (high single target attacks) and/or sheild (AAO), but Id be talking out my rear if I said one way or the other - Im not an expert on those sets or on Stalkers in general, and while Titan Weapons/Bio is currently blowing up the Pylon charts, I dont have any data for what Stalkers are capable of in the homecoming environment with new power sets.  I'll side-note that neither BS nor StJ has the largest single hits in Stalker Primaries, but the biggest one, Energy Melee, cannot crit on its best attack and only gets partial crits on its second best attack.  Were this otherwise, it might compete with StJ in that regard.  (Srsly.  EM isnt allowed to have nice things)

ALL THAT BEING SAID - when it comes to damage... at least for me...

1.)  Can you do enough AOE to bring down large groups in a fast enough time that the character can move at a decent clip through large crowds.  This isnt all that high a bar - minions are fragile - and it goes to your ability to make a high end character 'pay for itself' - feel like you can play the character to get stronger, rather than farming for your own characters on another character.

2.)  Can you do enough single-target to bring down bosses without it feeling tedious.  This is a bit harder - my spines brute struggled with this until late game.

3.)  Can you do enough single-target to bring down an AV.  Like above even moreso.  Made worse by +4 AVs - my main, the aformentioned Spines/Bio, couldnt crack a +4 Make, even when I pulled out daggers, shivans, lore pets, yadda.  Maybe I'm just bad.

All those are -for me- the basic game functions of a damage dealer, and my satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a character grows out of their ability to perform those functions while surviving whatever is attacking them.

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Stalkers are doing crazy things due to some mechanical interactions between their Assassins strike, their archetype origin proc, and crits.

Essentially, as I understand it (I do not Stalker well), your attacks build up levels of 'gonna have a high chance to crit on my next assassin strike).  So you swing three times, building it up to its max, then throw a fast-cast assassin strike for lots of damage.  Then, youve got your ATO proc IN your assassin strike, which has a high chance to proc a rehide.  Now your hidden, and you attack from hidden for an automatic crit, not with your assassin strike, but with your best single target damage attack.

This is where street justice comes in, as it also has a combo-points style mechanic for extra damage - which you fire off on your from-hide-auto-crit.  Now your unhidden, and firing off your 3 swings to build up for your high crit chance, high rehide chance Assassin strike - and then you fire off your big burster - and were off to the races again.

Back in the day, the king was StJ/SR - SR for more recharge, StJ for combo mechanics and fast high damage attacks.  Its position as top melee DPS MAY be threatened by the introduction of Broadsword (high single target attacks) and/or sheild (AAO), but Id be talking out my rear if I said one way or the other - Im not an expert on those sets or on Stalkers in general, and while Titan Weapons/Bio is currently blowing up the Pylon charts, I dont have any data for what Stalkers are capable of in the homecoming environment with new power sets.  I'll side-note that neither BS nor StJ has the largest single hits in Stalker Primaries, but the biggest one, Energy Melee, cannot crit on its best attack and only gets partial crits on its second best attack.  Were this otherwise, it might compete with StJ in that regard.  (Srsly.  EM isnt allowed to have nice things)

ALL THAT BEING SAID - when it comes to damage... at least for me...

1.)  Can you do enough AOE to bring down large groups in a fast enough time that the character can move at a decent clip through large crowds.  This isnt all that high a bar - minions are fragile - and it goes to your ability to make a high end character 'pay for itself' - feel like you can play the character to get stronger, rather than farming for your own characters on another character.

2.)  Can you do enough single-target to bring down bosses without it feeling tedious.  This is a bit harder - my spines brute struggled with this until late game.

3.)  Can you do enough single-target to bring down an AV.  Like above even moreso.  Made worse by +4 AVs - my main, the aformentioned Spines/Bio, couldnt crack a +4 Make, even when I pulled out daggers, shivans, lore pets, yadda.  Maybe I'm just bad.

All those are -for me- the basic game functions of a damage dealer, and my satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a character grows out of their ability to perform those functions while surviving whatever is attacking them.

1. I generally run at +2/x8 when I'm solo, I could push it higher and survive, no problem, but my kill time slows. I feel your pain, I had a Spines/WP back on the official servers.

2. Most bosses only take 3-5 attacks.

3. AV's are done at my lvl, I don't use temp powers or insps. Just the powers I've picked. Most of the time I won't use my incarnate abilities, though some AV's force my hand. (Bastards!!)

Here's a look at my build on live. I don't have the incarnates on this, because frankly, I can't remember what I have picked, and not able to get on right now. Mind having a look?

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute

Primary Power Set: Fiery Melee

Secondary Power Set: Invulnerability

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Speed

Ancillary Pool: Pyre Mastery

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Fire Sword

• (A) Kinetic Combat - Accuracy/Damage
  • (5) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
  • (7) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (7) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (9) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 1: Resist Physical Damage

• (A) Reactive Armor - Resistance
  • (23) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance
  • (23) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Recharge
  • (25) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 2: Cremate

• (9) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
  • (11) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
  • (11) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 4: Temp Invulnerability

• (A) Reactive Armor - Endurance
  • (19) Reactive Armor - Resistance
  • (21) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance
  • (21) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 6: Dull Pain

• (A) Doctored Wounds - Recharge
  • (42) Doctored Wounds - Heal
  • (43) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance
  • (43) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (43) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge

Level 8: Incinerate

• (15) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
  • (15) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
  • (17) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (19) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 10: Combat Jumping

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (50) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 12: Super Jump

• (A) Empty

Level 14: Resist Elements

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 16: Unyielding

• (25) Reactive Armor - Resistance
  • (34) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance
  • (36) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 18: Boxing

• (31) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 20: Tough

• (36) Reactive Armor - Resistance
  • (36) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance
  • (37) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 22: Weave

• (37) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (37) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (40) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge

Level 24: Resist Energies

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 26: Fire Sword Circle

• (A) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (27) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance
  • (27) Multi-Strike - Damage/Recharge
  • (29) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (29) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (31) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 28: Invincibility

• (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (40) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 30: Build Up

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (31) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 32: Greater Fire Sword

• (33) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
  • (33) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
  • (33) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 35: Tough Hide

• (46) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (48) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (50) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (50) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge

Level 38: Char

• (A) Empty

Level 41: Melt Armor

• (42) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 44: Fire Ball

• (A) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (45) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (45) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (46) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime

Level 47: Hasten

• (48) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 49: Taunt

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Fury

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Rest

• (A) Empty

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Health

• (A) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • (3) Regenerative Tissue - +Regeneration

Level 2: Hurdle

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Stamina

• (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
  • (3) Performance Shifter - EndMod

------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1441;638;1276;HEX;|
|78DA65944B73124110C7676031E115DE8198F026104220A09EB54A236A25289A2AA|
|F294C46B2164590872547BF8217BF85573DF9F63B589ED59B8F8377ECD9FE1B6376|
|8AADDF4C4F4FF7BF7B76693DDEF23DBFF6E49290DE2BBDCE68B4777938192B57ABD|
|335F7851E73F4C42DE35E4BF594AA354D359CF23CC9F62D755FF547AA76A3FF68D2|
|EBAB61E79ED933C753E16B1F1DF56A3BAA3330FB5DBFB5689ADDC331AD3CD66A77A|
|0D441E0AFD7811A8E0ECD41E8EAC0DCAFB5A7434AD8198D29598224ACD113940263|
|E6126D42CE10C66DF00EF3CC2EF880D830C4BCC97CA58F59E7674E91A349C9108B2|
|930CD4C6499210957CA2391671E793CC8E3411E1FF2F890E735C1893CCE3CC70B23|
|5F14F9A2C8F386BC5C9CC770B5A575BE7C8BB9BE0DDE045BCC88E42BD1DAE6A06D0|
|1DA16A02D086D41680B43DB221D74B336E98E71BC469419A73D2FC715DE190DF196|
|E67EF616FE734ECBEB1DAD02A82E80EA12A82E8BEAF2A84E52C410477486A03405A|
|56528AD42A9937C23881B41DC3CE2E611B780B806F9C6D8D788A18A02AA280499C5|
|08B31466BED72F316A89EB4992BA415842279706DCA1B30FC1217365048E99A909F|
|30361594A4BC3323414A1A1080DA5531A3492E87EB28278A096948696347A9541AF|
|32E85506BDCAE256B3B8D58FDA8C7EE4A0A50A2D9BD0D2809606B47CA2EB5CC56DA|
|F5AB7FDDBC7DF9856B7065565F0337957F09E565EB06DE31BBF111B5FC0AFCCEA4B|
|C3628E6EA9C6AA1C35C4D93C452DB20E15754BC58A71FC85D34F5BD66D96BACDD2B|
|059CEDB2C176C96A6B6C8EBDA32DBB1EDB68DE3FF00212D8B3B485F365B66DF3DB4|
|2B4FEEFEFC6791F22E77D97191DFB41F36EF5F27BD9F39D8FB2973F6FFF80352E4E|
|7C9|

1. I generally run at +2/x8 when I'm solo, I could push it higher and survive, no problem, but my kill time slows. I feel your pain, I had a Spines/WP back on the official servers.

2. Most bosses only take 3-5 attacks.

3. AV's are done at my lvl, I don't use temp powers or insps. Just the powers I've picked. Most of the time I won't use my incarnate abilities, though some AV's force my hand. (Bastards!!)

Here's a look at my build on live. I don't have the incarnates on this, because frankly, I can't remember what I have picked, and not able to get on right now. Mind having a look?

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute

Primary Power Set: Fiery Melee

Secondary Power Set: Invulnerability

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Speed

Ancillary Pool: Pyre Mastery

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Fire Sword

• (5) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
  • (7) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (7) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (9) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 1: Resist Physical Damage

• (A) Reactive Armor - Resistance
  • (23) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance
  • (23) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Recharge
  • (25) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 2: Cremate

• (9) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
  • (11) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
  • (11) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 4: Temp Invulnerability

• (19) Reactive Armor - Resistance
  • (21) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance
  • (21) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 6: Dull Pain

• (A) Doctored Wounds - Recharge
  • (42) Doctored Wounds - Heal
  • (43) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance
  • (43) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (43) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge

Level 8: Incinerate

• (15) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
  • (15) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
  • (17) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (19) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 10: Combat Jumping

• (50) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 12: Super Jump

• (A) Empty

Level 14: Resist Elements

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 16: Unyielding

• (25) Reactive Armor - Resistance
  • (34) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance
  • (36) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 18: Boxing

• (31) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 20: Tough

• (36) Reactive Armor - Resistance
  • (36) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance
  • (37) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 22: Weave

• (37) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (37) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 24: Resist Energies

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 26: Fire Sword Circle

• (A) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (27) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance
  • (27) Multi-Strike - Damage/Recharge
  • (29) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (29) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (31) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 28: Invincibility

• (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (40) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 30: Build Up

• (31) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 32: Greater Fire Sword

• (33) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
  • (33) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
  • (33) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 35: Tough Hide

• (46) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (48) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (50) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (50) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge

Level 38: Char

• (A) Empty

Level 41: Melt Armor

• (42) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 44: Fire Ball

• (A) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (45) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (45) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (46) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime

Level 47: Hasten

Level 49: Taunt

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Fury

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Rest

• (A) Empty

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Health

• (A) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • (3) Regenerative Tissue - +Regeneration

Level 2: Hurdle

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Stamina

• (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
  • (3) Performance Shifter - EndMod

------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|MxDz;1441;638;1276;HEX;|
|78DA65944B73124110C7676031E115DE8198F026104220A09EB54A236A25289A2AA|
|F294C46B2164590872547BF8217BF85573DF9F63B589ED59B8F8377ECD9FE1B6376|
|8AADDF4C4F4FF7BF7B76693DDEF23DBFF6E49290DE2BBDCE68B4777938192B57ABD|
|335F7851E73F4C42DE35E4BF594AA354D359CF23CC9F62D755FF547AA76A3FF68D2|
|EBAB61E79ED933C753E16B1F1DF56A3BAA3330FB5DBFB5689ADDC331AD3CD66A77A|
|0D441E0AFD7811A8E0ECD41E8EAC0DCAFB5A7434AD8198D29598224ACD113940263|
|E6126D42CE10C66DF00EF3CC2EF880D830C4BCC97CA58F59E7674E91A349C9108B2|
|930CD4C6499210957CA2391671E793CC8E3411E1FF2F890E735C1893CCE3CC70B23|
|5F14F9A2C8F386BC5C9CC770B5A575BE7C8BB9BE0DDE045BCC88E42BD1DAE6A06D0|
|1DA16A02D086D41680B43DB221D74B336E98E71BC469419A73D2FC715DE190DF196|
|E67EF616FE734ECBEB1DAD02A82E80EA12A82E8BEAF2A84E52C410477486A03405A|
|56528AD42A9937C23881B41DC3CE2E611B780B806F9C6D8D788A18A02AA280499C5|
|08B31466BED72F316A89EB4992BA415842279706DCA1B30FC1217365048E99A909F|
|30361594A4BC3323414A1A1080DA5531A3492E87EB28278A096948696347A9541AF|
|32E85506BDCAE256B3B8D58FDA8C7EE4A0A50A2D9BD0D2809606B47CA2EB5CC56DA|
|F5AB7FDDBC7DF9856B7065565F0337957F09E565EB06DE31BBF111B5FC0AFCCEA4B|
|C3628E6EA9C6AA1C35C4D93C452DB20E15754BC58A71FC85D34F5BD66D96BACDD2B|
|059CEDB2C176C96A6B6C8EBDA32DBB1EDB68DE3FF00212D8B3B485F365B66DF3DB4|
|2B4FEEFEFC6791F22E77D97191DFB41F36EF5F27BD9F39D8FB2973F6FFF80352E4E|
|7C9|

Then it really sounds like your in your happy place.  Your soloing AVs so you can get through content, your killing crowds, bosses arent slowing you down a lot - I think at this point a new character is just that - a new character, not an improved replacement.  Figure out what you want more of and what your willing to give up to get it.  ((FWIW - after time with numbers, Im moving away from Invuln towards EA and WP for 'generic tough' characters - with of course Shield lurking as a predator in the background.  Im starting to feel that INV pays too much for its S/L in the form of build holes))

Ill look at the build - but as I do - what do you want from it that its not doing?  More damage?  More survival?  More end stability?  Given above context, I'll assume damage...  Be warned, Im not the best build tech out there.

• Thanks 1

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute