New low level trial dungeons

I know DFB is fun but it's the only low level trial run out there I was thinking there should be more then just 1 low level trial run which I'd perfer adding 3 more which would be something for the low levels to do. I like DFB it's fun but doing it over and over again get's board. Adding multiple low level trial dungeons would make things a but more fun to do.

There is actually a lot of great low level content out there in the story arcs...And unlike the DFB, they offer Reward Merits for your character as well...

I get the attraction of DFB is leveling quickly, and if that's really the goal, then DFB is perfect because it requires very little thought and you can just level quickly.

But the Hollows and Kings Row have fantastic stories with great rewards and are more than just running from room to room fighting the same mobs over and over...

Do Matthew Habashy in Atlas Park, then run the missions and contacts that David Wincott gives you in the Hollows, and then talk to Shauna Stockwell and Eagle Eye in Kings Row...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Personally I run DFB once or twice (once for the Accuracy Buff til Lv22 for sure) and then use the 'find contact' feature to teleport to a new contact that sounds interesting. Sure it isn't a trial but like the others have said, story arcs can be interesting to play alone and reward merits that will serve you well into the endgame.

I know DFB is fun but it's the only low level trial run out there I was thinking there should be more then just 1 low level trial run which I'd perfer adding 3 more which would be something for the low levels to do. I like DFB it's fun but doing it over and over again get's board. Adding multiple low level trial dungeons would make things a but more fun to do.

If you want to level as fast as humanly possible you're doing it wrong with DFB and normal content. There is a reason there are shitloads of spine/fire brutes all over the place. They are not only farmers, but they are insane power levelers. If you want 50 as bad as it looks, you need to get a 2nd account going, follow the spine/fire guides, and just PL that character to 50. Than use that character to PL your other toons to 50. I have 3 50s now doing this. Way faster than relying on other people sucking up your exp.

There are two other ones available at levels 12 and 15, respectively.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Trial

I had forgotten about that Drowning In Blood trial until just this past weekend when I got an invite and went in with a lowbie.  It's just about as fast as DfB and makes for a change of pace.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝