im working on a katana/energy scrapper and need some help

Shielded Thunder

long story short. working on kat/energy scrapper and ive just been winging it. ive never been great at slotting on my own. occasionally i can make a good one but idk where i should even start. ive been browsing the forum to try to find some possible ideas but there is hardly any /energy scrapper stuff. some guidance would be much appreciated. 

8 hours ago, Dementor of darkeness said:

long story short. working on kat/energy scrapper and ive just been winging it. ive never been great at slotting on my own. occasionally i can make a good one but idk where i should even start. ive been browsing the forum to try to find some possible ideas but there is hardly any /energy scrapper stuff. some guidance would be much appreciated. 

Skip Parry.

My claws/nrg is in a similar situation, feels very weak even with the incarnates. To the point that my claws wp with only t1 incarnates feels vastly superior.   

But it was also my first 50 so it's really just cobbled together with duct tape and hot glue. 

Maybe I'll strip and overhaul it this weekend if I have some time to flood Wentworth with iOS from my money maker this week. 

These are all ancient by now, over a year old minimum.  

I just pulled them from my archives, didn't double check them or anything, so they could all be garbabe.

I have not done Kat/Ena since I started Hornet EnM/EnA, so that's years...

All my builds are defensive oriented, intended to solo very difficult content.  They are also very active and difficult to drive builds and require some level of precognition.  You may be better served with a less hectic less intense build from another author.

That said, this is probably the most recent, just guessing. 

Kat EnA ShadowMeld Scrapper - Angel 2J - [i25].mxd

Here are some additional builds as well.  If you're more interested in offensive builds, SomeGuy's builds will be a better place to look.

Kat EnA Scrapper - SomeGuy Pylon 500 DPS - [i27].mxd Kat EnA Scrapper - SomeGuy Pylon 560 DPS - [i27].mxd Kat ENA Shadowmeld Scrapper - Psi-Armor 3 - [i25].mxd Kat ENA Shadowmeld Scrapper - Psi-Armor 2 - [i25].mxd Kat ENA Shadowmeld Scrapper - Alpha 2 - [i25].mxd

Edited by Linea

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.