Obviously

I believe there was a thread about it. I want to say on the Beta feedback forums. I can't seem to find it, but my search fu hasn't even reached white belt level. I want to say something about the animations, but I don't really remember. Would be really sweet though! "Dance, puppets, dance! Muahahahahahaha!"

Time for the dance gun video again!

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

1 hour ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

But is there an obvious reason the various mez from symphonic control don't make enemies dance?

Don't know what the actual reason is but the obvious answer to me is that the attack animations are lifted from Talons of Vengeance Siren attacks and they don't cause that sort reaction animation from the player. 

But I think it would be cool!

38 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Time for the dance gun video again!

Always worthy of a link!

Also what @Rudra and @twozerofoxtrot said - it's something the devs would have to tweak into the power itself regarding what animation/effect activates when it affects targeted enemies, but it would absolutely be hilarious and a fantastic option for the set if it's doable. Alternately, have Sonic Freaks (or April Fools mobs?) inflict the same dance-mezzes onto players, because why should we be spared the glory of the dance gun?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.