Q (Sound Name): What is the name of the "Success!" sound?

tidge

I'm looking for some new cell phone sounds, and I rather like the "Success!" sound when combining enhancements (or attuning). Does anyone know the name of that sound (and it's location in the pigg file, if applicable). I also kinda like the "Failure" noise too.

5 minutes ago, Captain Fabulous said:

EnchanceComplete.ogg, under FrontEnd

I think that's the sound for crafting an enhancement, not combining them.

OP, I think you're looking for happy2.ogg for the success sound, and reject3.ogg for the failure sound. Both in data > sound > Ogg > FrontEnd.

Edited by Vanden
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Huh, I was recently doing this very same thing.  My wife said she like firebeep so I put that on the phone.  A week later I was against it and she told me she hated it, ha ha.  It basically goes "[standard beep sound, then something like a wolf whistle]."

It was awful.

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝