"Female" body type tights options for "Male" and "Huge" body types

That Ninja

I tried searching around for a costume suggestion thread, but I couldn't find one or the search function is acting up, but anyway I wish the other two body types could have access to some of the options the "Female" body type has. While there's plenty of gloves, bracers, and belts I wish were more available outside the "Female" body type option, one thing that seems odd to only keep to one body option are tights chest options like the "short sleeve" tights chest piece that would be really useful for a lot of costume designs. The plain old "t shirt" option really doesn't cut it and having something that resembles tight options for the legs and continues to the neck like the other tights chest option would be stellar to have for all body types.

1 hour ago, That Ninja said:

one thing that seems odd to only keep to one body option are tights chest options like the "short sleeve" tights chest piece

Can you please elaborate upon what you mean, here?

1 hour ago, That Ninja said:

The plain old "t shirt" option really doesn't cut it

Are you looking for something that more resembles the "tank top", only with sleeves?

Below are some examples, so maybe you could use them as a reference.  The image names are the same as the part's in the costume creator...

tank top1.jpg

tee1.jpg

tanker1.jpg

cybertech1.jpg

student shirt1.jpg

baseball shirt1.jpg

vest1.jpg

15 hours ago, biostem said:

Can you please elaborate upon what you mean, here?

Are you looking for something that more resembles the "tank top", only with sleeves?

Below are some examples, so maybe you could use them as a reference.  The image names are the same as the part's in the costume creator...

tee1.jpg

This is the one I mean specifically

8 hours ago, That Ninja said:

This is the one I mean specifically

So is it that it's basically just "painted on" that's the issue?  Are you looking for a piece that has more material definition, seam lines, etc, like the Cybertech top, (4th one down)?

2 hours ago, biostem said:

So is it that it's basically just "painted on" that's the issue?  Are you looking for a piece that has more material definition, seam lines, etc, like the Cybertech top, (4th one down)?

@That Ninja is asking for it to be available to male and huge models as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

There is a male t-shirt, but it has a slightly different collar.  Is it because the design of that piece doesn't lend itself to blending into a mask, since it's more cut-out?  I'm just trying to understand why it's not acceptable to the OP.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all for proliferating the pieces, I'm just trying to understand what about the existing ones doesn't accomplish what is being asked for...

For specifically the T-shirt request, that option is (somewhat) available. Set your character's torso texture to Bare Chest (or to any other option, like Tights, for a layered look), and use the Tshirt pattern (where you might otherwise select Stripes, or Blend, for example). Unfortunately, I can't get into game at the moment to take an example screenshot, but that combination will get you the look you're describing (if you don't mind a hint of nipples poking through your shirt).

That said, there are a number of other female-only patterns that would work well for males (and presumably huges too). Athletic, Belly Tee Short and Belly Tee Long on the torsos, and Athletic Shorts on the legs, would work great as-is and only need to be enabled for those body types in the code.

Edited by Fade