Do Powers like Steamy Mist and Hurricane Stack ???

smnolimits43

53 minutes ago, smnolimits43 said:

sorry i realize that the topic didnt make sense, i'm curious if two people using steam mist at the same time, do they stack ??

The +defense and +resistances in Steamy Mist definitely stack. Not sure about the stealth tho. Hurricane will also stack with other Hurricanes.

On 3/2/2023 at 5:33 PM, smnolimits43 said:

The title says it all.  Do the said powers stack ???

If for any reason, you're not sure or want a definitive answer, ask around in-game if anyone would be willing to team with you temporarily, activate the powers in question, then check the real-time combat attributes to see for yourself...

• Thumbs Up 1

Ran with an all Earth/any SG on Justice (Live).  I'd say almost half the group ran Earth/Storm.  Pretty sure most foes just saw a fog blank envelop them then they got smashed, leaving a poor Boss or two standing there for just an instant before 6+ Animate Stones simultaneous used Seismic Smash and ... yeah.  One of those times where the line between "themed" team and "super team" were definitely blurred.  

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been on an 8 member Storm team (5 controllers 3 Corrupters) and yes it stacks.

Did a 7 Stormie 1 Rad (defender I think for AM) ITF. It went really fast.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **