Healing badge for non-healers

Jawbreaker

There's Aid Other, certainly.  But, even better is the tier 4 Rebirth Core Destiny.  Go start a level 50 Ouroboros Flashback story arc, go to Mercy Island near Kalinda, find the large group of Arachnos troops, and put that Rebirth Core Destiny on auto.  Go AFK for about fifteen hours.  Profit.

Note that it has to be Rebirth Core.  Rebirth Radial won't do it.

Edited by Astralock
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Astralock said:

There's Aid Other, certainly.  But, even better is the tier 4 Rebirth Core Destiny.  Go start a level 50 Ouroboros Flashback story arc, go to Mercy Island near Kalinda, find the large group of Arachnos troops, and put that Rebirth Core Destiny on auto.  Go AFK for about fifteen hours.  Profit.

Note that it has to be Rebirth Core.  Rebirth Radial won't do it.

Oh well that sounds easy enough. Thank you

• Thumbs Up 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

There is another method that I prefer because there is frequently someone already healing the troops by Kalinda.

Gladiator 'heal farms' are done on an instanced map.  Unfortunately, you either need two accounts or someone willing to help.  If you can find someone else who also wants those badges, you're good to go.  I ran overnight heal farms back on live (when the requirement was 1 billion HP healed) and would sometimes have more than a full team of people show up.

You need the Longbow Defender gladiator which, if I recall correctly, is earned for 50 PvP rep.  If you're going for all the badges, you'll need that anyway.

You start a gladiator match in the Arena with the Longbow Defender and a bunch of low-cost spuds and set them to defensive so they spam the heal.

Since you can't have an Arena match without an opponent, you need another player or a second account.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

I thought the Longbow Warden gladiator was nerfed for badge credit?

I used Rebirth at Hami Raids and MSRs (which you also need to do for badges) and got the healing badges very quickly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

1 hour ago, Jiro Ito said:

I thought the Longbow Warden gladiator was nerfed for badge credit?

Not unless it happened fairly recently.  I got the healing badges last year (maybe in the 3rd quarter - not really sure).

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• 3 weeks later
On 3/14/2023 at 11:51 AM, Ironblade said:

There is another method that I prefer because there is frequently someone already healing the troops by Kalinda.

Multiple toons farming healing in Mercy Island is not a problem, but a benefit. For some reason it boosts the heal credit you get if the soldiers are already affected by a Rebirth Core. When farming it on all of my toons, I actually brought in multiple accounts specifically to boost my main account's credit. Having multiple players only becomes a problem if the first person to arrive doesn't first reset the area until they get all 6 spawns and instead settles on inefficiently farming 2-3 spawns.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.