Question: Quantumania

4 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

There is so much CG that I was honestly unable to get in to the movie. I don't think there was a physical set in the entire thing and the camera work did not make up for that in my opinion. Other than that distraction, I thought it was a sub standard Marvel flick, I'd rate somewhere between Ironman 3 and Dark whatever Thor movie. 

Ironman 3 improved for me once the Marvel One-Shot All Hail the King came out.  It continued to improve with a second viewing after Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings was released. And the revelation of the multiverse made me realize the MCU was going to have moments that were completely different from the comics, because it's a different universe. I'm still disappointed that Iron Man never got to cross swords with ...him... but the film did improve with time and revealed context.  I do wish A.I.M. was better utilized by the MCU though, and over a longer time than just one movie.

2 hours ago, Techwright said:

Ironman 3 improved for me once the Marvel One-Shot All Hail the King came out.  It continued to improve with a second viewing after Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings was released. And the revelation of the multiverse made me realize the MCU was going to have moments that were completely different from the comics, because it's a different universe. I'm still disappointed that Iron Man never got to cross swords with ...him... but the film did improve with time and revealed context.  I do wish A.I.M. was better utilized by the MCU though, and over a longer time than just one movie.

Still a chance with the Ironheart TV series!

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Speaking of the Dark Times I also only saw Spiderman in theaters during it all. And we weren't allowed to buy snacks. And they wanted us to wear masks. And did I mention the no snack thing?  Was horrible. We hadn't bother to eat figuring popcorn was due 😞

Had they shown Raiders in my area I would have been there. With a bag of snacks.