Focused Feedback: New Story Arc: <Troubled Times> [Dr. Stribbling] - Vigilante, Levels 30-34

I lol'd at this:

Spoiler

You kneel down to use your powers to treat the Hacker, then remember that your powers are geared more toward causing harm than healing it.

Going to have to try this with someone with healing in their powerset.

Interesting that when I ran this non-ouro, the trip from Striga still dumped me below Port Oakes, but in a falling animation that then deposited me on the docks 151 yds from the Port Oakes mission at  [-1852.0 8.0 1112.0]

And nice touch being able to revive him with my healing aura.  Though there are temp healing powers (such as the dayjob one) that might be feasible.  I know my previous character does have that available.

Doing the final mission, I think I'll have to do a more in depth look at the dialogue, but at least one bit of unimportant wording doesn't sound right from the source:

" Grym: Eyes up, hothead, we've got Fairy Wears Boots incoming"

Was able to complete my bugged mission and got to arrest him.

After that I was able to start the arc again, The Ouro Mender appeared and we spoke, no errors. 

Spoke to Marcus and chose the options to go get his father.

First run of the final mission my powers (energy blaster) sent Flambeaux flying backward through the locked door and she wouldn't come out, had to log out to reset mission.

Went back into mission, changed my attack pattern to avoid previous error, mission completed and badge awarded.

The previously reported chat loop with Miss Thystle remains but it doesn't prevent you from leaving the mission.

Edited by Voltor
  • Like 1

25 alts with all the badges!