can we please get more than 100MB of attachments on the forums?

honoroit

Or, you know, use an image hosting site: https://imgbb.com/

There's dozens of them

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

wont the machines, or the xenos other, the malign 3rd party - such and so as those!

theyd... theyd make naught but dimensionally REDUCED embedding of me, as fancy pants vector laid crude...

and what if they derive my very forward thought quicker than I?

theyd track my plans, ai generate my amazing sweet amv edits, so boldly ninja my things, with no attribution--> for reasons not even an expert can fathom, but always turn of power, and frightening accumulations? 

best keep it with the trove, on the forums, no? alack, im full, and filled of woes in that I'll be trapped at cap.

i worry about externals, the meddling of others affairs. about the trifling of miracle workers, and jugglers. who talk of alternatives such as the hunting of quails, or summoning of demons, or suggesting the blaize, as if encouraging walking about the house in my outdoor dress.

i just need more of the mega bytes storages!

and to show gravity, and gratitude consistently! to our hosts, whod need to allow it..

I do this without affectation, while tolerating ignorant persons, and those who form opinion without consideration!

tumblr_nz8dn3mPfi1txb7llo1_500.gif.945cb275aa8ef370f3fbb2392b7720ed.gif

4 hours ago, honoroit said:

wont the machines, or the xenos other, the malign 3rd party - such and so as those!

theyd... theyd make naught but dimensionally REDUCED embedding of me, as fancy pants vector laid crude...

and what if they derive my very forward thought quicker than I?

theyd track my plans, ai generate my amazing sweet amv edits, so boldly ninja my things, with no attribution--> for reasons not even an expert can fathom, but always turn of power, and frightening accumulations? 

best keep it with the trove, on the forums, no? alack, im full, and filled of woes in that I'll be trapped at cap.

i worry about externals, the meddling of others affairs. about the trifling of miracle workers, and jugglers. who talk of alternatives such as the hunting of quails, or summoning of demons, or suggesting the blaize, as if encouraging walking about the house in my outdoor dress.

i just need more of the mega bytes storages!

and to show gravity, and gratitude consistently! to our hosts, whod need to allow it..

I do this without affectation, while tolerating ignorant persons, and those who form opinion without consideration!

tumblr_nz8dn3mPfi1txb7llo1_500.gif.945cb275aa8ef370f3fbb2392b7720ed.gif

Honestly, use image hosting sites, or pay for a basic web hosting service for yourself.

Web disk space costs.

It's not fair to cause the GMs absorb that cost (remember, it's not just for YOU, but for every other person using the site)
Trivial x hundreds/thousands of people = NOT TRIVIAL.

https://www.ionos.com/hosting/web-hosting#plans

https://www.dreamhost.com/hosting/shared/#comparison-plans

• Thanks 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

or just aws s3, probably cheaper, and you can alarm for free tier / stop serve if it hits. or dropbox, other options as mentioned.

truth be told tho, Id not pay for it. heckles raise as they may.

avoiding thinking presumptively, i dont know whats used by the average forums user (you dont presume full occupancy as opex realized when thats probably far from the case. for all i know theres attached storage sitting unused and with plenty of space, paid for, to be empty).

lady_maria.thumb.png.cd9b0c876dcd53347353d1d534d4c475.pngSmartSelect_20210518-203727_Instagram.thumb.jpg.3ca591587c27a2cc9dd2f710517f7f47.jpg

Edited by honoroit