1000s of pedestrians spawning

Nexros

The screen capture is in Port Oakes, just across the street from Mr. Bocor. It would only render a 100 or so at a time, but this line of pedestrians was so dense, and so long, that as I moved in either direction along the side walk, it began to create lag. 

screenshot_230427-20-19-06.jpg

screenshot_230427-20-19-20.jpg

screenshot_230427-20-19-25.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Retired Developer

Thank you for bringing this plot to our attention.

The Radio is currently broadcasting that there's a "free BBQ chicken week" at Lucky Spot BBQ. The residents are just there to collect.

Rest assured, people don't respond well to false advertising when it comes to free chicken week, and whatever nefarious scheme the Radio is planning is bound to fail.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Naomi said:

Thank you for bringing this plot to our attention.

The Radio is currently broadcasting that there's a "free BBQ chicken week" at Lucky Spot BBQ. The residents are just there to collect.

Rest assured, people don't respond well to false advertising when it comes to free chicken week, and whatever nefarious scheme the Radio is planning is bound to fail.

hahaha, wait, are you serious? This is intentional?

• Retired Developer

I feel compelled to say yes.. but, no.. wait.. this can't be right. Honestly I'm feeling a little strange - hungry, even. I could have sworn I just ate? Say, have you ever been to Lucky Spot BBQ? I heard they're giving away free chicken samplers! Wanna go? It's got to be worth it, even with the big lines I hear about.. anything to save a few clucks. Do you know anybody who wants to join us? Maybe @Cobalt Arachne?

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1