Chance to Hide Proc Rate

GrumpyMonk

Hi all, I'm leveling an Ice/NRG stalker right now, just dinged lvl 28. 

I six-slotted my Assassin's Sword power with the Stalker's Guile set.  Problem is, I find the recharge in the set tends to drop the proc % to fire. 

Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, do you accept the drop or do you change your slotting strategy?

accept

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Does slotting recharge matter for the Guile proc? The superior version has a 5ppm rate. I use a 12 second long attack chain, with AS being used every 6ish secs (60 secs/5ppm = 12 secs). Seems like every second AS triggers the proc 100% of the time. 

I remember testing a 10 sec long attack chain and the proc rate was more random, less reliable.

Here's my StJ pylon run. Have it set up so that Guile procs just before Crushing Uppercut, every 12 secs, and it crits every time. AS has +78.55% recharge slotted in it.

The normal Guile version has a 4ppm, guess it should trigger the initial activation and every 15 seconds after.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yep, I found an old thread that identified a blackout for the proc of 11 seconds,  I don't think that should be the case, unless  the devs have clarified something lately. 

The PPM should only look at your slotted recharge, not your global recharge.  I could be wrong, though, I'm not an expert on this stuff. 

On 5/1/2023 at 2:16 AM, GrumpyMonk said:

The PPM should only look at your slotted recharge, not your global recharge.

This is correct in the current iteration. Global recharge is ignored in PPM rates.

"... And I'd kill to get away; I'd die to make my own way.  And I'd lose to celebrate;  I'd win to see the good days.  And I'll never stop the fighting, so bring to me your worst.

I'll never stop believing that I could rule the world one day ..."