an option for NO redraw on weapons.

Snarky

Wouldnt it be great if the weapons NEVER disappeared.  Oh, but you say, they have to.  If you use X power then it has an alternate animation.  Solution.  Costume editor.  that power.  Alt Animation.  Hold weapon up.  Shoot weapon.  Hold weapon forward.  Anything.  with weapon.  Because my OCD butt twists myself in knots with backstories that describe the animations.  Disappearing weapons....  this is challenging.  For NO reason.  Simple alternate animation.  Literally shoot gun.  Hold sword up.  Swing sword.  W/e   All of that is in game.  

Edited by Snarky

22 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Wouldnt it be great if the weapons NEVER disappeared.  Oh, but you say, they have to.

Technically, they don't.  Shield Defense works exactly that way.  But allowing a weapon to remain drawn in perpetuity also entails restrictions, can't have Weapon/Other Weapon, because Weapon Stance would be constantly fighting /Other Weapon Stance.  Weapons redraw so we can have that.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

37 minutes ago, Luminara said:

Technically, they don't.  Shield Defense works exactly that way.  But allowing a weapon to remain drawn in perpetuity also entails restrictions, can't have Weapon/Other Weapon, because Weapon Stance would be constantly fighting /Other Weapon Stance.  Weapons redraw so we can have that.

Null Gull add Power Button (combat stance, no combat stance)  Basically that is what a shield power does, locks the thing on.

10 hours ago, Snarky said:

Wouldnt it be great if the weapons NEVER disappeared.  Oh, but you say, they have to.  If you use X power then it has an alternate animation.  Solution.  Costume editor.  that power.  Alt Animation. 

image.png.a57c30b731a49f61c23dd87f84b3c3d8.png

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ZemX said:

image.png.a57c30b731a49f61c23dd87f84b3c3d8.png

Welcome to my home state in the American South.  There's a nice selection of compound bow-rifle stores at every first interstate exit past the state line, many offering free Concealed Weapons Permit training with a large purchase.  We've even got a historical re-enactor's group that has started a flintlock-longbow club.  There's rumors of dynamite-bowfishing too, but I find it's safer not to ask too many questions regarding that.

image.png.7e13377bcf73b21684c9befdafe4ba08.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Welcome to my home state in the American South. 

Right there with you man.  Anyone else might have wondered if punching "bow that shoots guns" into Google would come up empty... but I live in Texas.  I knew.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2