honoroit the unclean - rad emit or poison??

honoroit

honoroit the rot bearer, honoroit the unclean!

Plaguebearer.thumb.png.4b53ec41a7963ff76bd5727021277035.png

Id like to make a defender.

I know that sonic blast is good.

however, Id like to try something new to me, and am eyeing doing something like flooring def.

I dont know how effective that is versus -res, and I'm not sure if theres a payoff for doing defender vs corruptor (as the city of data stuff seems to only put the debuffs on rad blast off by 25%... and several of the radiation emission powers seem to have same values)

my choices are...

poison or rad emission, with a secondary of rad or water.

what's bestest, in your opinion.

im probably going to try to save up 400 bajillion inf for a neat thorncaster costume for them.  so it has to be great powerset wise.

honoroit the unclean of excelsior is now lvl 30.

the debuffs are working well, and its neat to spit at your foes and theres a little splash. *i do wish some poison powers were more visible than they are*

so great, in fact, that when i joined a fire farm (54), the kill rate of the team vastly improved when i hit vs sit.  

its fun too, irradiate is just great, and you can cycle that with neutron bomb very frequently, for lots of aoe -def.

i took, and love, neurotoxic breath.  it lets you kite solo, and helps when content is too hard.

Edited by honoroit

20 minutes ago, biostem said:

Go with poison/water - color them some sickly hue.  Water will also give you a heal that poison lacks, and go with a flies combat aura.

i went poison / rad, and yes, got the flies aura 😀 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1