What's the hardest AT combination to play solo?

FFFF

On 5/10/2023 at 5:25 PM, SnowVix said:

controllers are incredibly safe solo. defenders have the low damage and don't really have much mez capability to shore it up

Know what? After loving my goofy AR/TA blaster, I tried playing a TA/Archery Def solo, and it. Just. Sucked. Why? Because, compared to Tac Arrow, which has one location-based AoE, Trick arrow has 3, including one I find essential when soloing - Glue. Just having to lay down the damned glue patch was enough to drive me off the thing. (I imagine you can probably make macros and all that, but, man, just let me click and shoot [like Tac Arrow, pse]). It's plenty soloable, but I just don't have the patience for it. I hate the fiddly bits (which is why my wife challenged me to play the antithesis of my playstyle, thus saddling me with a gd mastermind...which I now have to get to 50...solo...). [sigh]

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

On 5/13/2023 at 3:26 PM, ChzBoi said:

image.thumb.png.ad9b5b94046e8c74ebc4f4e73450bbd1.png

.......the vampire probably doesn't like my "One Slot Only" mastermind either..... 😞

This cant be real...it just cant be 😛

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

6 minutes ago, wjrasmussen said:

There is a common factor there.  The devs.

Dang them. Dang them all to heck.

• Haha 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

I find certain power combinations for corruptors and controllers worse to solo than defenders due to the weaker buff / debuffs. That said, I've felt earth/ and electric/ controllers drag without some form of added damage from the secondary and power pools.

Edited by VashNKnives

On 5/15/2023 at 7:35 PM, ChzBoi said:

....the slots have to go somewhere ya know... 🙂

image.thumb.png.af2d7bec65e55c349f06277f5290c19d.png

I no longer feel guilty for joining teams with some of my unslotted toons.

Thank You.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.