What AT to duo with a Sentinal?

My daughter is creating Sentinel.  I think it is Assault Rifle and Invulnerability.  What AT would go well with that?  I want to be able to support but also do something besides heal bot.    Just toss some ideas out. 

What would you create?

I always like one controller type on a team just so you have someone to deal with the annoying stuff, ie Tsoo. Grab a debuff based secondary and you should be set. Fire, Plant, Mind, Dark, and /dark, rad, and /cold would work.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Tbh... try a tank.. I have been teaming with my friend who has been running a Fire/Staff tank.. it has been going VERY well. He contributes to damage quite a bit, and is able to hold aggro to where I have little to worry about.

Master Mind with dark or time secondary would give you some decent control/debuff/buff/heals plus a way to handle runners. Any controller combos work and are mostly about play style. If you're not certain I'd suggest either Fire/Rad or ill/rad. There are a few defender sets that would work too don't underestimate the dark/dark (Pseudo controller) and Kinetic/anything would be good also.

Cocoon: Forcefield/Rad/Def: Indomitable

A few ideas come to mind:

Rad/Sonic Defender – You can debuff foes to extreme levels that will make her feel like she's unstoppable. With her innate defense abilities, your -to hit will effectively be like soft-capping. Then you'll increase her damage by weakening them. Fun times.

Dark/Dark Controller – Lots of mezzy goodness in both powersets, as well as a strong heal and some added protection for her Psi weakness. And hey, a couple of pets for good measure.

Fire/Kin Corruptor – Lots of damage buffing and damage output.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png