Numbers for "full"

Techwright

I can't recall the last time I was in the Market forum, but this fits.

I was doing a  little crafting, selling, and stocking of supplies this morning and ran into the "full" notice.  No big deal.  However, it is the first time I've actually looked at the numbers. 

Selling + Bidding + Bought = 203

All = 197

Now,  I'm guessing "full" to the system is 200 (I almost never max out so I've never really focused on the number), so why did the message not trigger at 200, and why does "All" reflect a number that is 6 slots below what the others in total show?  Is there a bug in the system?

image.png.bb8b2a5c27bd6df6a9ae89fb91e47430.png

2 hours ago, Techwright said:

Now,  I'm guessing "full" to the system is 200 (I almost never max out so I've never really focused on the number),

'Full' varies from one character to the next.  My level 6 MM has 105 slots.  My main has 200.

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

2 hours ago, Steel Dancer said:

You're keeping in mind that a bid stack of 10 where 5 have been filled would count as 1 in the bought AND 1 in the bidding, right?

I think this is what is causing the discrepancy.  I think if everything sold/bid went thru, you'd get 197 again adding sold + bought

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You're keeping in mind that a bid stack of 10 where 5 have been filled would count as 1 in the bought AND 1 in the bidding, right?

39 minutes ago, lemming said:

I think this is what is causing the discrepancy.  I think if everything sold/bid went thru, you'd get 197 again adding sold + bought

This is exactly right.  A split stack will show up in both selling and sold as 1; or in both buying and bought as 1.

Total number of slots available top out at 200, and how to get there is listed in the wiki somewhere.

"Full" is based on the number of market slots you have on that character, not the highest number of potential slots.

Edited by Yomo Kimyata
All the cool kids edit.

Who run Bartertown?

1 hour ago, Ironblade said:

'Full' varies from one character to the next.  My level 6 MM has 105 slots.  My main has 200.

This is a level 50+ character.

I'll double-check on that Steel Dancer.  It sounds like a most reasonable explanation, and I have put in a lot of 10-stack bids.

• Thumbs Up 1