NPCs Dont talk to you anymore?

Zep

Used to be you could saunter up to any ol NPC and click on them and they would have something to say -usually based on the first letter of their name, clicking someone who's name starts with 'T' and they would tell you the time etc.

Will this be coming back? There were at least 26 comments and I recall speaking with one of the Dev's at a Meet-N-Greet, she was very nice and friendly and cackling madly about all the Easter Eggs she would slip into NPC dialog throughout the game. 

We even emailed a few times about it.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

It has yet to work for me since playing again.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

NPC talk can be epic...

NPC] Faultline: So I said, 'Ninjas and lawyers? Then it's a Tsoo Sue Studio!'

[NPC] Faultline: Get it? Sue like litigation versus Tsoo the gang? No? Oh nevermind, no one appreciates an artiste.

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Zep, you haven’t removed the Local tab from your chat tab(s) have you?

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

No, I havnt. I see the random comments NPCs voluntarily make as you move about the city, I am talking about the ones where you used to be able to walk up and click on any ol civilian and they would say something.

No, I havnt. I see the random comments NPCs voluntarily make as you move about the city, I am talking about the ones where you used to be able to walk up and click on any ol civilian and they would say something.

Last week it worked for me, I clicked on several NPC's and got their chatter based on their names.  "You've gone on patrol x times" and "You've played x hours" in addition to the various flavor text others give.  I think it's the "m" names that give the hours played message?  I admit I don't remember what each is supposed to say.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

I got some NPCs to chat with me today at Kalisti Warf.

Now that NPCs are willing to talk (to me) again, I cant tell what they are saying because the chat bubble is too small and the text is not going into the NPC dialog chat window.

Can we find a way to increase chat bubble size for 4k users? A control would be awesome.