Let's Play Gold Side! No. Really...

Fista

I like Gold side but it gets no love and finding teams is a reallllllll pain. So I propose a group to meet one day a week and play for 2 or 3 hours.  Anyone else with me? Clarification... we're playing for content not how fast we can level.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

That's one! Who else? C'mon. It'll be fun.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

I already have a character there that I'd love to play more often!

I've had 3 characters go through it, and going on the 4th.  Running through the storylines is interesting to me.

Honestly, Gold-side really is dedicated to the story lines with capstones being set for only the owner of the mission (they mostly don't involve a lot of combat, though, so, meh for teaming anyway).  As it is, unless you modify the difficulty or XP gain, you're going to have to do a couple of "radio" missions at certain points to finish the last level to progress in a storyline.

Of course, there is the interesting the badge challenge of completing all 4 storylines before you leave that pretty much requires turning off your XP.  ;D

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

OK. That's three of us. What day do you want to do this? I'm USA East Cost and am good for any time after 5:30 most weekdays. My weekends are pretty open.

Anyone else is free to join in! Heck we have at 5 more slots for just one team! Lets get a second team. Maybe 4 and 4. Something. This side has a very deep and rich lore. Especially if you are familiar with the lore from Blue and Red.

I am in MST, with most any day after 1400 being optimal. Tuesdays being the main exception as those are my D&D days and we don't end until 1500 or so, depending on how the group feels. And I am my own boss, so work schedules won't be an issue until I start playing for 12 hours a day as I did before Sunset...

Project Manager, Haphazard Projects

Founder of the L.A.U.G.H. SG

"If you don't laugh at yourself, someone else will laugh at you first!"

So right now we're shooting for Thursdays  5:30/6ish?

Another thing we may want to think about. Are we using our existing Gold Side characters or starting all new ones?

Thursdays work just fine for me. My only Gold Side is like, level 3 maybe? I can make another if we all want to start out fresh though.

Marchariel you'll be fine. Just run through the tutorial before we start. Eiric you're good too.

Hey I'm interested in this...Are y'all trying to run this Thursday? I'd want to start a new toon and do the first quest arc, whatever it is (which I could do ahead of time on my own).

Nemesis Conspiracy Theorist

"As often as it is said that not everything is a Nemesis plot is the most convincing evidence that everything is a Nemesis plot." 

Thursday is the day! Be there or be square!

Yes. Everyone just meet at Marauder we'll team up and get to gettin'.

Just wanted to check.

BTWs, I'll be playing Monotone, a level 3 Psy/WP Sentinel.

I figured if we are starting a regular team, we might want to plan our characters as well. For maximum team synergy.

How did that go for you guys? I was actually interested as well but am not home from work yet at the time you specified.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

I'm gonna be 20-30 min late, but I got my toon all made and ready. Clash Man.

Nemesis Conspiracy Theorist

"As often as it is said that not everything is a Nemesis plot is the most convincing evidence that everything is a Nemesis plot." 

Remember we're meeting at Marauder. 2 minuets to go!