Update on the CU/MSR relationship

CU_Krow

If you're a regular/frequent attendee of the Everlasting MSRs, this news may seem redundant, so you can ignore it.
----------

For quite a long while now (many months), CU has pretty much stepped away from leading the 730 and 1030 eastern evenings raids. Outside a few occasional times where a CU member may lead, a good majority of the current raids are led by independent/non-CU members. 

If for whatever reason, there's a concern/question/complaint/inquiry etc, just message the respective leader of that particular raid

Thats all. 🙂 Happy raiding!

Edited by CU_Krow

22 hours ago, Crystal Dragon said:

While many of us are still around, some of us got distracted. I blame the ADHD. Sorry, I am trying to get back into leading raids again. I'm having to clean up my old macro list to get back to it. 😅

If you need help getting stood up, I have a menu setup for default-order raids out of Point Du Hoc.
It's set up for both open-zone and League raids.

If you need help tweaking it, hit me up.

• Thanks 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

13 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

If you need help getting stood up, I have a menu setup for default-order raids out of Point Du Hoc.
It's set up for both open-zone and League raids.

If you need help tweaking it, hit me up.

Curious you mentioned that, I gotta clean mine up a bit to fix a few bits that changed with the latest pages, and some newer information in the wrap up macros on mine. I do have a popmenu though it's still "CU sponsored" in the announcement macro, so I'll get to working on it and get it updated to fix that. Thank you though, I do appreciate the gesture to help. ❤️

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

1 hour ago, Crystal Dragon said:

Curious you mentioned that, I gotta clean mine up a bit to fix a few bits that changed with the latest pages, and some newer information in the wrap up macros on mine. I do have a popmenu though it's still "CU sponsored" in the announcement macro, so I'll get to working on it and get it updated to fix that. Thank you though, I do appreciate the gesture to help. ❤️

That's cool, and if there's any pieces-parts of the script that help speed up your job, steal whatever works.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

On 6/20/2023 at 7:42 AM, CU_Krow said:

If you're a regular/frequent attendee of the Everlasting MSRs, this news may seem redundant, so you can ignore it.
----------

For quite a long while now (many months), CU has pretty much stepped away from leading the 730 and 1030 eastern evenings raids. Outside a few occasional times where a CU member may lead, a good majority of the current raids are led by independent/non-CU members. 

If for whatever reason, there's a concern/question/complaint/inquiry etc, just message the respective leader of that particular raid

Thats all. 🙂 Happy raiding!

Just Message @Krow for all complaints...=)