I Had a Dream or a Vision !!!

smnolimits43

I saw the future of Star Wars in a Dream or Vision.  Obi Wan Returns, but so does Luke, and they lead them on a path through the Stars.  Its starting to fade away, but i woke up crying.   Their were jedi from another galaxy, trying to help us learn the ways of the Force.  I'm loosing it, but it was a wonderful dream 🙂

Ninja Blade/Willpower Stalker?

Ninja Blade with the VK-99 Event Horizon for a Light Saber

Willpower for generic Jedi force without odd armor graphics (could go SR or Invulnerability for same reasons but WP sounds more Jedi-ish)

And Stalker for Placate - These are not the robots you are looking for. 

Therefore this should be moved to Stalker forums.  🤪

Edited by Bionic_Flea
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

And Stalker for Placate - These are not the robots you are looking for. 

You know, I've never used Placate in many years of CoX.

Until I realized that powers like Misdirection and Smoke Flash had built in -dam res.  Stalker Placate is awful.  But -dam res placate is aces!

• Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

13 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

You know, I've never used Placate in many years of CoX.

Until I realized that powers like Misdirection and Smoke Flash had built in -dam res.  Stalker Placate is awful.  But -dam res placate is aces!

I'd love to see RES debuffs on Stalker Placate. -10% for 10s, what have you. Something that's big enough to bump up the power as an alternative, but not so much that it changes the meta radically.

Although, when you think about it... AS and Placate *are* supposed to be the cornerstone Stalker powers. It would be cool to have Super Placates the same way fast AS upped the game.

At the same time, Stalkers are in a good spot right now, so it's also hard to argue straight up they need more power.

14 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Stalker Placate is awful.

I keep hearing people say that.

I keep hearing people say that it doesn't put you in a hidden state so you can crit.

I do it all the time. It crits all the time.

I guess it's situational and I'm managing to always be in the correct place and striking at the correct time.

jackburtongifa-large_orig.gif

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

16 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Stalker Placate is awful.  But -dam res placate is aces!

At least you can now slot a Perfect Zinger damage proc in Placate now.

-- These are not the robots you are looking for

--  Ow! I suddenly have a headache.  Hey you!  Come back here!

18 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Stalker Placate is awful.  But -dam res placate is aces!

Perhaps I should restate this.  I just don’t have experience with stalker placate because I never thought it would match well with my stalker style ( which is essentially the same as my toe-to-toe scrapper style).  So “awful” is only in comparison to a placate that adds unique -dam res.

that said, I’ve started to work in Misdirection on some of my scrappers and as long as I can tolerate Stealth as a defense power, it definitely helps decrease defeat time.  So yeah, bringing it back around to scrappers!

Who run Bartertown?