A Macro for using more than 1 inspiration at a time?

Vindicator

If I wanted to make a macro that would consume multiple Furious Rage inspirations, how would it look?  I tried /macro Furious "inspexec_name Furious_Rage$$inspexec_name Furious_Rage$$inspexec_name Furious_Rage" to consume 3 Furious Rage with 1 click but it doesn't work.  Thoughts?

53 minutes ago, PyroBeetle said:

If you check out the Farm Fresh Builds post in the Guides section, there is an intricate series of macros designed to do this that I still use to this day...

Yes, I read it but that's not what I'm trying to do.  I'm trying to use 3 of the exact same level of red inspirations in 1 click, not 3 different levels of reds in 1 click.

On 7/18/2023 at 5:14 AM, 10kVolts said:

AFAIK you won't be able to execute any more than 1 insp per macro press/click at a time, I usually just mush the button several times to combine and pop a few off every so often.

This, which is why I use the Macro set that I mentioned

Maybe a bind could do 2 at a time

/bind Q "+$$inspexec_name Furious_Rage$$inspexec_name Furious_Rage"

I havent needed this functionality though so ive never tried it.  It might be able to munch 2 of them with a single key press though.

On a different note target the slot and then just fill those slots with the insp you want.

Edited by American Valor
spl

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

Insp consumption, by which I mean each Insp you consume, is treated like a power activation (hence why you can't consume an insp during a power activation animation).

That said each insp consume activates really fast, about half a second or less.

So you can't fashion a macro to chomp 3 at once, even if they're different insps. I know this from experience,  having used red and yellow combine and consume binds on my characters for years. The best you can hope for is, as stated above, spaming the consume macro or keybind and machinegun them down (it may also drag a few insps above them as well).