Four Billion Influence

Player2

I would easily double my value if I factored in builds which are done or enhancements which are on hand. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

On 7/21/2023 at 6:35 AM, Without_Pause said:

I ran my current main, Claws/ea Scrapper, last night and did a few missions solo(+3/x8). I think just from the mobs I gained around 10 mill. 

Yeah, once you hit 50 inf comes in pretty rapidly. I'd spent myself down to around 1.5 mil on my troller I'd just finished getting to 50 and picking up her last few enhancements. Did two arcs in DA and a Market Crash, and I was back up to almost 15 mil.

I was way off. This post made me curious so I went through all my characters and counted it all up. I was over 19 billion when I got bored. I am not sure how I estimated having only 3 billion when I have over six times that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Left 1
  • Thumbs Right 1

I have roughly 400m. Spent my 2 bil on several alts before getting burnt out*

*I've done this a number of times. Get 2bil, get about 4 new 50's, then get another 2bil after spending all my inf. Never had more than 2 at a time, and never will. I'm officially done making alts, so that 400m will maaaybe go to getting a SG base or...something. Getting inf is easy, for me. But for new players, I can see how it's rough out there, which is why I may also donate some of that 400m to a new player in need.

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

42 minutes ago, Seed22 said:

I have roughly 400m. Spent my 2 bil on several alts before getting burnt out*

I'm officially done making alts, so that 400m will maaaybe go to getting a SG base or...something. Getting inf is easy, for me. But for new players, I can see how it's rough out there, which is why I may also donate some of that 400m to a new player in need.

SG bases don't cost influence.

Unless, of course, you mean to hire someone else to do your base building for you.

On 7/29/2023 at 1:28 PM, Player2 said:

SG bases don't cost influence.

Unless, of course, you mean to hire someone else to do your base building for you.

I should of specified! My bad.

Actually was considering buying a base. Lotta auctions lately, and they're some nice bases.

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|