Task Force starting requirements same as on Live?

GamerKate

All TFs require only one player. And the Cavern of Transcendence no longer requires the glowies to be simul-clicked.

But if you're thinking of soloing the Cavern of Transcendence trial, know that the spawns are still set for 8-players teams, so you'll need one heck of a tricked-out lowbie.

Soloing the CoT? That would be madness!

I’m going to duo it with my gf. XD

MCM

Let us know how that goes...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I’m so pleased the TF starting requirements are solo-friendly now (I specify the starting requirements as being solo-friendly, I’m not referring to the difficulty of the TFs themselves). I remember a thread on Live which got quite heated when someone suggested lowering the minimum team size to 1. The usual complaints about ‘CoH is a MULTI player game, go play Cod if you hate grouping!’ etc.

Well done Homecoming team :D

MCM

Soloing the CoT is entirely possible if you have stealth and some purples.  When I did it, I only had to fight one Ruin Mage and three or four of his friends; the rest of the blinkies were clear of mobs.  You don't have to defeat the GM, just survive it long enough to kill the two minions guarding Sam.  That's what the purples are for.

Soloing the CoT is entirely possible if you have stealth and some purples.  When I did it, I only had to fight one Ruin Mage and three or four of his friends; the rest of the blinkies were clear of mobs.  You don't have to defeat the GM, just survive it long enough to kill the two minions guarding Sam.  That's what the purples are for.

Oh that’s awesome to hear :D

MCM

I’m so pleased the TF starting requirements are solo-friendly now (I specify the starting requirements as being solo-friendly, I’m not referring to the difficulty of the TFs themselves). I remember a thread on Live which got quite heated when someone suggested lowering the minimum team size to 1. The usual complaints about ‘CoH is a MULTI player game, go play Cod if you hate grouping!’ etc.

Well done Homecoming team :D

MCM

This is a SCoRE change, most likely implemented when there was just a secret server with a few hundred people on it, and it could be hard to find enough people to fill a TF.

I am glad the change was kept though, because people want to solo/duo TFs and they would find ways to do it anyways so we may as well just give them the option. :)

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

All TFs require only one player. And the Cavern of Transcendence no longer requires the glowies to be simul-clicked.

But if you're thinking of soloing the Cavern of Transcendence trial, know that the spawns are still set for 8-players teams, so you'll need one heck of a tricked-out lowbie.

Or a Force Field Defender that skips most of the mobs, like I did the other day... *whistles innocently*

PFF FTW!

I'm out.

Or a Force Field Defender that skips most of the mobs, like I did the other day... *whistles innocently*

PFF FTW!

You're not allowed to click glowies in Only Affecting Self, though.

It surpresses the PFF for like 15 seconds, so you can walk right up to the glowie, click it, sit there until the PFF is no longer suppressed, then move on with your life.

I also became adept a LONG time ago at losing aggro, so that helps too...

I'm out.