New Praetorian Power Pools

On 7/23/2023 at 6:39 PM, Chance Jackson said:

-All but 1 pool has resistance armors.

-The only one with a defense armor locks you into a tech theme with just about all other powers

-The resistance armored sets lock you into rather magical or at least magic adjacent themes especially with the pets (the matermind versions get this the least since they don't get pool pets)

So the issue I have with this suggestion is that I don't really see how new Praetorian patron pools are meant to solve these problems, specifically. What does making new patron pools with Praetorian patrons do for those problems that coming up with more generic ancillary pools couldn't?

14 hours ago, Vanden said:

So the issue I have with this suggestion is that I don't really see how new Praetorian patron pools are meant to solve these problems, specifically. What does making new patron pools with Praetorian patrons do for those problems that coming up with more generic ancillary pools couldn't?

I'm looking for access to Faction specific powers like Praetorians pets & the IDF(?) missile barrage backpack & other powers which traditionally are the kind of things fulfilled by PPPs not APPs but in reality there is no need to maintain those divisions now

Edited by Chance Jackson