plz need help with dark/dark build. this build is a No wolf build

h4rtl3ss225

I am trying to make a nice Dark/Dark dom build with ether Soul mastry or MU mastry for the Adept put.  so any Advice would be great thanks if  there are any mids please feel free to help this is my first time building a level 50 Dom i really enjoy Dark/Dark for the Living shadows root/hold

imo, never take the epp pets, for reasons above. categorically terrible.  they die in a heartbeat at +4/8.

if you really need slot diversity that can only come from pet/long-recharge-pet set ios, one might suppose. but you probably don't.

• 4 weeks later

ok so avoid the Mu pet?    this is my first level 50 dominator build i really like dark control/dark assault  i also really like the Living shadows mob control every mid i see for dark/dark does not use living shadows. could anyone help me with my build plz im not using the dark wolf pet cant stand howling.   how can i show my active build?

Edited by h4rtl3ss225

5 hours ago, h4rtl3ss225 said:

how can i show my active build?

Download Mid's and enter your powers and enhancements. The export function is currently bugged, so you have to attach the file created to your post.

https://midsreborn.com/

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
On 8/25/2023 at 3:21 AM, h4rtl3ss225 said:

the dark wolf pet cant stand howling. 

If that's the only impediment to your enjoyment there are mods that will allow you to either silence the wolf or change the sound of the howls.  It was an issue for me as well and I can't begin to understand how any dev thought it was a good idea to have it make those noises with that frequency while standing around.

There are something like 5 (from memory, been a while) different howls/barks it makes, so I silenced most of them but left one or two so it could occasionally speak up but not constantly.

I did it manually using the instructions here but there's also a modder tool (linked there also) that will do it for you.