Multiple Graves

Six-Six

Hi. This happened on the first mission for Dr. Graves' first arc (level 5). Everything was normal until I reached Crosscut and the two longbow personnel. the only thing I remember doing differently from countless other times running the arc was dashing off to crosscut right after talking with Dollface. The dialogue box conversation with her had just ended as I attacked the longbow. The rest of the group showed up, but this time, there were two Dr. Graves. Only one of them was clickable for the ending dialogue.

image.thumb.png.b95738517f8f4affd13cd1799f800ecb.png

1 hour ago, Six-Six said:

Hi. This happened on the first mission for Dr. Graves' first arc (level 5). Everything was normal until I reached Crosscut and the two longbow personnel. the only thing I remember doing differently from countless other times running the arc was dashing off to crosscut right after talking with Dollface. The dialogue box conversation with her had just ended as I attacked the longbow. The rest of the group showed up, but this time, there were two Dr. Graves. Only one of them was clickable for the ending dialogue.

Very interesting Bug indeed

B631kWW.gif