Knowing Your Characters Stats

Sheeshab

I am fairly new so sorry if this is a dumb question, but how does one know the various stats of your character?  Like how do you know your current defense and where you are in relation to the cap? 

I saw a screenshot of someone's character, and on the screen and above their character was a box with accuracy %, defense % etc  Is this in add-on or is this turned on somehow in game?

Click on Powers and then Combat Attributes.

• Thanks 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

To add to what @Without_Pause stated, you can also right click then choose to track certain attributes on your main screen at all times, but it is limited to only showing 10 at a time.  These stats also include things like XP to next level, influence/infamy/information (money), and even your stealth radius.

• Thumbs Up 1

Did a guide on this back on the live forums.  Edit: Yes, I did copy it back over here. Glad I checked before doing it again...

Edited by Greycat

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

19 hours ago, Sheeshab said:

I am fairly new so sorry if this is a dumb question, but how does one know the various stats of your character?  Like how do you know your current defense and where you are in relation to the cap? 

I saw a screenshot of someone's character, and on the screen and above their character was a box with accuracy %, defense % etc  Is this in add-on or is this turned on somehow in game?

Welcome to the game!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/30/2023 at 12:23 PM, biostem said:

To add to what @Without_Pause stated, you can also right click then choose to track certain attributes on your main screen at all times, but it is limited to only showing 10 at a time.  These stats also include things like XP to next level, influence/infamy/information (money), and even your stealth radius.

The stuff I normally track is:

Current HP

Regen Rate (on characters who focus regen)

Recovery Rate

Endurance Spend

Lethal Resist

Other Resist (other being whichever one my build tends to focus on)

Melee Defense

Ranged Defense

Exp to next level (if below 49)

Inf

Last To-Hit Check (if I'm not tracking regen, means I can keep an eye on how much defense or to-hit debuffs I've been slapped with easily)

• Thumbs Up 1